R robmuzz Messages 67 Apr 1, 2011 #1 Can somebody translate what the message that came up on 31-3-11 please?
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Apr 1, 2011 #3 How about this thread that was posted 30 minutes before yours.
R robmuzz Messages 67 Apr 1, 2011 #4 When I started the game this morning it was up in the the news section of the main screen... I'll try to take a pic of my screen, but it might not be very good.
When I started the game this morning it was up in the the news section of the main screen... I'll try to take a pic of my screen, but it might not be very good.
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Apr 1, 2011 #5 freight48 How about this thread that was posted 30 minutes before yours. Click to expand... What about here. It was the first one.
freight48 How about this thread that was posted 30 minutes before yours. Click to expand... What about here. It was the first one.