Jay leno 66 torn. vs Acura concept nsx?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xtrmgamer1972
  • 15 comments
  • 1,416 views

Xtrmgamer1972

(Banned)
Messages
62
United States
United States
Only have 1,100,000 dollars, which one is faster in topspeed and handling, thanks?
 
If you want to turn fast do the NSX, 66 is quite tail-happy according to Mr. Leno himself.

 
I have it, biggest waste of $$ ever... I think it topped out at something like 27x on me? Granted I didn't tune it much but I tuned the transmission... shouldn't have been that slow... want to spend the $$ wisely? Buy the GT500 GT-R stealth... I think that's roughly a mill?
 
If you want a cheap fast car, you could buy a Corvette '14. It is only 50.000 Cr. and fully tuned it is able to go above 470 without nitrous or slipstream if you set it up properly.

Other fast cars:
Nissan GT-R Black Edition
Corvette ZO6
 
Once you unlock the s license events, get both.
 
But see here is the problem i want every car in the game, so just having the viper is like owning one pair of underwear, its not going to cut it.
 
Only have 1,100,000 dollars, which one is faster in topspeed and handling, thanks?

The NSX is more useful than the Toronado. The Toronado is fast on the straights and lots of fun.. But frustrating if you want a fast lap.

With the login bonus you can get 1.3 million in 25 minutes with the Redbull Junior event. So if you regret your decision you can earn the money back quick enough..
 
None of the two are good IMO. I expected the Toronado to be a handful on corners, and it is. However the NSX concept is such a dissapointment because I expected it to be way faster on corners.
 
If you want speed, go for the Esprit Sport 350 '00. When fully upgraded, it can do 280mph without NOS.
 
Miata, overtook Skylines and NSX's on Mt. Panorama with ease. Those are some plucky little cars. Don't count them out.

LOL, but in seriousness, the best cars that I have driven for handling is the GTR Black '12, the Vette Stingray '14, and any the LCC Rocket, which does a good 280+ maxed out. Those cars are cheap, you can have all 3 for about 250k, and still have room for more cars or upgrades. I have the NSX Concept and the 66 Toronado not Tornado lol, but those cars are more or less just showroom cars, just for fun, not really applicable in a serious race.
 
The NSX concept is a fun ride........but it has limited tuning as it is a concept.
 
If you go into driving the Toronado with a mindset of it being just for fun, then you might enjoy it for a bit. Much like the Tank Car, it's a bit silly, hugely impractical, but quite enjoyable - a bit of novelty. But Cr. 1,000,000 is an awful lot for a toy, mind, which you may ultimately get bored of.


I haven't got the NSX, but let me put this way - it costs over 10 times as much as a GT-R Black edition, and I can't imagine it's 10 times better.


If at some point you're loaded with dosh (e.g. after these new seasonals are released) I'd get both, as a case of curiousity and out of a need for completeness, but I wouldn't recommend either if say, you're aiming to make progress in the career mode, or when you only have Cr. 1,100,000.

Hope this helps.
 
The NSX has nice torque and power but in the corners it can be a bit of a handful. Anyone who likens this to the R8 has never driven it before. I think it sits somewhere around 550 HP without an oil change but i'm not entirely sure about the weight, probably somewhere less than 1400 KG.

The Toronado is a land barge and probably one of the more unique cars you can buy. It doesn't do anything better than any other tuner cars, not even in a straight line where the Red Devil demolishes it for 3 quarters the price, but in free run mode it is quite a lot of fun to throw around a track and hang on for your life.

They're both nearly useless for different reasons, so just pick whichever one you prefer.
 
Don't buy the Toranado. Sound is garbage. Completely unacceptable.
 
Back