Jay Leno Tank Car / Amuse Carbon R / Blitz ER34 D1spec 2004 (D1GP) / HKS Silvia

  • Thread starter Thread starter duhuh
  • 71 comments
  • 7,530 views
so how about the Blitz Skyline drive by the funny mokey face guy hehe ( i like his style both when talk and drift )
 
Same as above but choose Blitz instead of HKS, the same applies for all the tuner cars that can be bought.
 
live4speed
Same as above but choose Blitz instead of HKS, the same applies for all the tuner cars that can be bought.
means that we need to buy and not to win it back?
 
NamZycad3
means that we need to buy and not to win it back?

Yes, the only D1GP you can win is the Falken RX7 (FC)!
 
comments about people saying americans make nothing but cars that cant turn really gets my blood boiling. Those are fighting words :mad:
i
is the tankcar fun to drift?
 
Mukai
Yes, the only D1GP you can win is the Falken RX7 (FC)!
hmmm ohh thats bad, coz i just started the game and i think it will took me a long long time to get 200k. the falken is not really nice ( may be i need to bump in the Stage 3 turbo ), ( or may be is my skill is not enoug ) i cant really drift with it, and i just can say the percentage of sucess is about 40% ( after hours of setting on it )
so is there anyone can give some advice about drifting in GT4?
 
Is drifting in gran turismo 4 easier than Live For Speed S1? I'd imagine it is from the videos i've seen
 
Just reading through the thread...

a) No RUFs have spoilers or airbrakes. I can't think of any real RUFs that do that, let alone any Porsches other than the Carrera GT. But the RUFs in GT4 are all failry old now, including the 996 based RGT.

b) The Carbon R...is a beast. I'm a big skyline fan but to be honest I can't figure this car out. I can't get it to go forward, even with throttle feathering. The thing is so light and so powerfull it just spinns the wheels well into 6th, even with TC on on a high level. Part of the charm of skylines in IMO is their bulk. The Carbon R, while sexy looking, is too light and doesn't feel like a skyline to me. I've gotta spend some more time with it but I don't see it as a real grip racer, give me a standard R34 V-spec II Nur or N1 over it any day.
 
kensei
Just reading through the thread...

a) No RUFs have spoilers or airbrakes. I can't think of any real RUFs that do that, let alone any Porsches other than the Carrera GT. But the RUFs in GT4 are all failry old now, including the 996 based RGT.

in real life, the 996 (both the N/A and turbo versions) & the Boxter all have speed activated spoilers...
 
Greyout
in real life, the 996 (both the N/A and turbo versions) & the Boxter all have speed activated spoilers...

I knew one or two high end 911s had it, didn't know the boxsters had it.
 
me either. i've only seen em on the 911's tested in best motoring and shows like that.
 
kensei
Just reading through the thread...

a) No RUFs have spoilers or airbrakes. I can't think of any real RUFs that do that, let alone any Porsches other than the Carrera GT. But the RUFs in GT4 are all failry old now, including the 996 based RGT.

b) The Carbon R...is a beast. I'm a big skyline fan but to be honest I can't figure this car out. I can't get it to go forward, even with throttle feathering. The thing is so light and so powerfull it just spinns the wheels well into 6th, even with TC on on a high level. Part of the charm of skylines in IMO is their bulk. The Carbon R, while sexy looking, is too light and doesn't feel like a skyline to me. I've gotta spend some more time with it but I don't see it as a real grip racer, give me a standard R34 V-spec II Nur or N1 over it any day.


so does the higher downforce setting help, it does help with my Falken FC
 
Back