Jay Leno Tank Car / Amuse Carbon R / Blitz ER34 D1spec 2004 (D1GP) / HKS Silvia

  • Thread starter Thread starter duhuh
  • 71 comments
  • 7,530 views
I've tried both the D1GP cars. GT4 isn't as easy to drift like in GT3 but then the great improvement in the driving physics made drifting closer to real life.

HKS Genki rocks!
 
damn, what a Pimp;)

thats the most wicked collection of GT4 pics ive seen, great job homie.
 
doe the blitz r34 have those neons ingame?
 
new avator!!!!:dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

but does somebody know if there 3 or 4 views are?? (more info? look at post 1)
 
Great collection of images pimp racer 👍

...did you create them or someone else?
 
the front of that tank looks oddly similar to jays chin :eek: :lol:
 
Does the Mercedes SLR have air brakes and do any of the RUF's have them and/or high speed downforce spoilers that raise once at a certain speed?
 
illegal
Yes, air brakes. The car was used for high speed runs in the late 80's, early 90's.
<insert>LOL :yuck:
 
Mercedes SLR
Does the Mercedes SLR have air brakes and do any of the RUF's have them and/or high speed downforce spoilers that raise once at a certain speed?
The SLR does I don't think any of the Ruf'as have them though, they only have them in GT4 if the car has them in real life and I don't think any of the Ruf's in GT4 have them.
 
live4speed
The SLR does I don't think any of the Ruf'as have them though, they only have them in GT4 if the car has them in real life and I don't think any of the Ruf's in GT4 have them.
The Cyrsler Crossfire had a speed spoiler that lifts up at a certain speed in GT Concept. Don't think any of the RUF's had them in GT3.
 
SaintKamus
in other words.. rubish, for anything but drag racing ^_^

Or looking cool. :) It's a Jay Leno car. The guy owns some stuff that is WAY out there. Way cool though.
 
Great, now all I need is a vid of the S2000 GT1, and once I've got all I need I'll need a vid of something else ;).
 
Yummy, that CarbonR sounds great, and i bet i will have a new fav in GT4 after the Mines Skyline in GT3 ;)
Too bad, they don't have more cars of Mine's and Tom's and Tommykaira!
 
gt3freak_2001
The Cyrsler Crossfire had a speed spoiler that lifts up at a certain speed in GT Concept. Don't think any of the RUF's had them in GT3.

The Cadillac Cien Does also, Our we Hijacking this thread? :scared:
 
Thanks Egghead that's a realy nice video!!!

(please???? a Tank car video too??????? please??
 
i have search and search and i found nothing and i would like someone to tell me that acctually where i can get the HKS Genki Silvia S15 D1GP drift machine. i am trying to searching it with the minimum time. thanz 1st for anyone that can help me and many more HKS Genki S15 fanz
 
NamZycad3
i have search and search and i found nothing and i would like someone to tell me that acctually where i can get the HKS Genki Silvia S15 D1GP drift machine. i am trying to searching it with the minimum time. thanz 1st for anyone that can help me and many more HKS Genki S15 fanz

Tuner Car Town -> HKS ;)
 
Back