Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 09/11/18)

Discussion in 'GTS Tuning' started by Jeje6410, Oct 9, 2017.

1. DMZ_Bull

DMZ_Bull

[QUOTE = "Rinku, post: 12332841, miembro: 298482"] Hola jeje, cómo estás. Siempre trato de afinar mis propios autos, pero estoy teniendo un tiempo realmente difícil con Peugot vgt, ha sido una semana, empecé a sintonizar. Hice 6.00 en el tiempo, pero puedo hacerlo mejor si no lo hace tan fácil. Así que, aunque necesito ayuda para sintonizarlo, empecé a buscarlo en gtplanet. Hice aquí solo para este auto. Hice un hilo pero no ayuda hasta ahora.
    mi Peugot vgt gr3 es bastante sólido en línea recta y gira en las esquinas okey, pero en las esquinas se escurre tan pronto como aplico gas, ni siquiera empujo la almohadilla de gas, por lo que muda. yo corro en nürburgring nordschleife solo abs.
    me gusta gr2 gr3 gr4 todo el poder máximo
    Mientras estaba aquí, probé su corbeta y Lexus rc im impresionado muy buena configuración. mybee mustang to i use 2.0 -3.0 camber 30-30 toe para mustang aún muy lento en las esquinas
    No me gusta manejar el 911 o Bettel, porque cada carrera es fácil, no divertido cuando todo el lobby se llena con los mismos autos.
    mi inglés mal sory y gracias de antemano [/ QUOTE]

I am interested in this setup

2. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

For the moment my GARAGE IS CLOSED. I will hope to come soon or not.
    Thanks for all my friends for having used and tested my cars since GT6.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers::cheers:

Wolf68, PAPAMOVIL, Ale67 and 4 others like this.
  3. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I still got my PS4 collecting a lot of dust now my friend and I hope one day I will blow off the dust and play GTS again, but It will take something special from PD to make me want to play it again.
    I think GT7 will come out sometime at the end of next year, but it would be better if the game come out sooner than that but we just have to wait and see.

In the mean time take good care of yourself Jerome :cheers::cheers:.

Chris.

Wolf68, PAPAMOVIL, Kenzel and 3 others like this.
  4. mrjhack

mrjhack

:nervous:
    a bientôt :cheers:

Jeje6410 likes this.
  5. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

I also hope someday to be able to play again at GTS if PD gets to do something good.
    You too, Chris takes good care of you my friend. :cheers::cheers:

À bientôt :cheers::cheers:

fordlaser likes this.
  6. mrjhack

mrjhack

viens faire un tour aux fêtes de la madeleine ;)
    du 17 au 21 juillet...

7. Kenzel

Kenzel

I am really sorry to hear that so many enthusiastic players have given up on GT Sport and that it didn't turn out as many had hoped for. I never did get around to purchasing it....and now I am quite glad about that. My trusty old PS3 is still functioning, and even now , although servers are long shut down, I can still find new things to keep me occupied in GT6......just a shame PD didn't manage to transfer the playability of that into GT Sport. Maybe someday we can all meet up again in GT7. Until then, keep well my friends.:cheers:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  8. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Talking about so many enthusiastic players have given up on GT Sport. In the GT6 days was very good and players had a lot of fun doing Time Trials and Seasonal races on my friends list, and you think with GTS on PS4 them heap of players from my friends list would stick around and play GTS, no they don't play GTS anymore and I wonder why.

Hey Kenzel I am playing GT6 & GT5 but playing more on GT5 and I have just started that game from the start again, and I am enjoying GT5.
    You would think mate with better looking cars in GTS and a very pretty game, you would think that it would be better for me to play GTS but I ended up playing GT6 & GT5 and again I wonder why.

9. Kenzel

Kenzel

Once the servers were shut down, I started GT6 from scratch and have thoroughly enjoyed it...and that is what PD have failed to realise.....the amount of content and enjoyment which can still be derived from an offline game. Absolutely no point in making a game beautiful to look at if no one wants to play it!

Gyro1780, Wolf68, Stewyripper and 5 others like this.
  10. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Once I got to 100% of the game playing GTS and all the cars, and then I started playing less because the enjoyment is not there to me to keep playing anymore, which is very sad to see the time I spent playing is a lot less now because of PD does not know how to keep players playing the game, and now my PS4 is collecting dust now.

Like you my friend I am enjoying GT6 and I also started GT6 a while ago, because I thought I will be playing GTS until GT7 comes out and you would think GTS would be a lot better than GT6, and something tells me GTS it is not a very good game at the moment.

Gyro1780, Wolf68, Stewyripper and 5 others like this.
  11. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Hi my friends
    I saw that DP has finally created TT for GTS. I have not had time to try these new events yet. Work, in summer, takes a lot of time. Maybe one day I will try to make a car for these events.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

12. Drummer79

Drummer79

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work! New to this forum and have had used your tunes to give me a good start in GT Sport! Its really great to see people all over the world come together and have a great time racing! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, you ALL, have my gratitude!

K1LLD0z3R, Kenzel, squander and 4 others like this.
  13. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

thank you very much @Drummer79 for your words. I'm glad to see that my tunes have helped you play GT Sport. I hope to come back one day to continue offering you my cars.
    And as you say thank you to all those who make this forum live.:cheers::cheers:

K1LLD0z3R, Romafo72, Kenzel and 3 others like this.
  14. K1LLD0z3R

K1LLD0z3R

Jeje really is a awesome cat with solid tunes.

Thanks for the reminder to thank Jeje.

Thank you. You have helped so many and it’s been years now,so cool.

:cheers:

Jeje6410, steefpeef and fordlaser like this.
  15. BlueTiger92

BlueTiger92

I cant seem to get the transmission right. I have it at 200km/t and final at 4500 but 1st cannot be 2337/110..

16. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I have that very good tune on my car and I would not worry to much about the 1st gear because all the other gears do match. The F-type Gr.4 my friend tuned it up early last year and after that sometimes when the physics change after certain updates, it may effect some transmission gear settings on some cars that I have found.

Jeje6410 likes this.
  17. BlueTiger92

BlueTiger92

Okey thanks what do you recommend that i put the gears on then ?

18. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Put 1st gear at 2.348 because all the other gears match on the car, and that what I have got.

Jeje6410 likes this.
  19. BlueTiger92

BlueTiger92

Okey thanks for quick answers my friend

Jeje6410 and fordlaser like this.