Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 18/03/22)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 1,004 comments
I still got my PS4 collecting a lot of dust now my friend and I hope one day I will blow off the dust and play GTS again, but It will take something special from PD to make me want to play it again.
I think GT7 will come out sometime at the end of next year, but it would be better if the game come out sooner than that but we just have to wait and see.

In the mean time take good care of yourself Jerome :cheers::cheers:.

Chris.

I also hope someday to be able to play again at GTS if PD gets to do something good.
You too, Chris takes good care of you my friend. :cheers::cheers:

:nervous:
a bientôt :cheers:

À bientôt :cheers::cheers:

For the moment my GARAGE IS CLOSED. I will hope to come soon or not.
Thanks for all my friends for having used and tested my cars since GT6.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers::cheers:

I am really sorry to hear that so many enthusiastic players have given up on GT Sport and that it didn't turn out as many had hoped for. I never did get around to purchasing it....and now I am quite glad about that. My trusty old PS3 is still functioning, and even now , although servers are long shut down, I can still find new things to keep me occupied in GT6......just a shame PD didn't manage to transfer the playability of that into GT Sport. Maybe someday we can all meet up again in GT7. Until then, keep well my friends.:cheers:

Last edited:
I am really sorry to hear that so many enthusiastic players have given up on GT Sport and that it didn't turn out as many had hoped for. I ever did get around to purchasing it....and now I am quite glad about that. My trusty old PS3 is still functioning, and even now , although servers are long shut down, I can still find new things to keep me occupied in GT6......just a shame PD didn't manage to transfer the playability of that into GT Sport. Maybe someday we can all meet up again in GT7. Until then, keep well my friends.:cheers:
Talking about so many enthusiastic players have given up on GT Sport. In the GT6 days was very good and players had a lot of fun doing Time Trials and Seasonal races on my friends list, and you think with GTS on PS4 them heap of players from my friends list would stick around and play GTS, no they don't play GTS anymore and I wonder why.

Hey Kenzel I am playing GT6 & GT5 but playing more on GT5 and I have just started that game from the start again, and I am enjoying GT5.
You would think mate with better looking cars in GTS and a very pretty game, you would think that it would be better for me to play GTS but I ended up playing GT6 & GT5 and again I wonder why.

Talking about so many enthusiastic players have given up on GT Sport. In the GT6 days was very good and players had a lot of fun doing Time Trials and Seasonal races on my friends list, and you think with GTS on PS4 them heap of players from my friends list would stick around and play GTS, no they don't play GTS anymore and I wonder why.

Hey Kenzel I am playing GT6 & GT5 but playing more on GT5 and I have just started that game from the start again, and I am enjoying GT5.
You would think mate with better looking cars in GTS and a very pretty game, you would think that it would be better for me to play GTS but I ended up playing GT6 & GT5 and again I wonder why.

Once the servers were shut down, I started GT6 from scratch and have thoroughly enjoyed it...and that is what PD have failed to realise.....the amount of content and enjoyment which can still be derived from an offline game. Absolutely no point in making a game beautiful to look at if no one wants to play it!

Once the servers were shut down, I started GT6 from scratch and have thoroughly enjoyed it...and that is what PD have failed to realise.....the amount of content and enjoyment which can still be derived from an offline game. Absolutely no point in making a game beautiful to look at if no one wants to play it!
Once I got to 100% of the game playing GTS and all the cars, and then I started playing less because the enjoyment is not there to me to keep playing anymore, which is very sad to see the time I spent playing is a lot less now because of PD does not know how to keep players playing the game, and now my PS4 is collecting dust now.

Like you my friend I am enjoying GT6 and I also started GT6 a while ago, because I thought I will be playing GTS until GT7 comes out and you would think GTS would be a lot better than GT6, and something tells me GTS it is not a very good game at the moment.

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work! New to this forum and have had used your tunes to give me a good start in GT Sport! Its really great to see people all over the world come together and have a great time racing! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, you ALL, have my gratitude!

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work! New to this forum and have had used your tunes to give me a good start in GT Sport! Its really great to see people all over the world come together and have a great time racing! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, you ALL, have my gratitude!

thank you very much @Drummer79 for your words. I'm glad to see that my tunes have helped you play GT Sport. I hope to come back one day to continue offering you my cars.
And as you say thank you to all those who make this forum live.:cheers::cheers:

Amazing tune the car is so balanced with smooth power delivery and great change of direction. You overtake on the inside or outside, a beautiful set up. well done and thanks.
I cant seem to get the transmission right. I have it at 200km/t and final at 4500 but 1st cannot be 2337/110..

I cant seem to get the transmission right. I have it at 200km/t and final at 4500 but 1st cannot be 2337/110..
I have that very good tune on my car and I would not worry to much about the 1st gear because all the other gears do match. The F-type Gr.4 my friend tuned it up early last year and after that sometimes when the physics change after certain updates, it may effect some transmission gear settings on some cars that I have found.

I have that very good tune on my car and I would not worry to much about the 1st gear because all the other gears do match. The F-type Gr.4 my friend tuned it up early last year and after that sometimes when the physics change after certain updates, it may effect some transmission gear settings on some cars that I have found.
Okey thanks what do you recommend that i put the gears on then ?

For all my friends I wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year celebrations with your loved ones. Make the most of these moments.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers::cheers:
Same to you Jerome & you family :cheers::cheers:, are you going play GT Sport again or wait until the next GT game comes out ?.

Same to you Jerome & you family :cheers::cheers:, are you going play GT Sport again or wait until the next GT game comes out ?.

Thanks a lot my dear Chris.
I still hesitate to play GT Sport again. For the moment I do not have too much envy nor too much time. I try, coming from time to time on the forum to see the opinions of each other to know if it is worth replaying it.
I have a special thought for you and all the Australians who suffer these violent fires. I hope everything is going well for you and yours. Bests regards my dear Chris :cheers::cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear Chris.
I still hesitate to play GT Sport again. For the moment I do not have too much envy nor too much time. I try, coming from time to time on the forum to see the opinions of each other to know if it is worth replaying it.
I have a special thought for you and all the Australians who suffer these violent fires. I hope everything is going well for you and yours. Bests regards my dear Chris :cheers::cheers:
Everything is going not to bad Jerome :cheers:, and many thanks for your special thought about Australians who suffer these violent fires :cheers:. About these Fires in Australia I feel for the lost of any Animals that have Died in these fires.

I Still play GT Sport a little bit each day but not as much as I was playing GT6 plus I hurt my shoulder not so long ago, and I thought playing games was over but my shoulder is not as bad. Looking forward for the the next new game from PD.

I'm sorry to here you closed your garage @Jeje6410 I wasn't playing GTS much last year, what with other new games to play and all.

I haven't really posted any tunes in a while, but I have been playing it lately for the updates and new cars

You and @fordlaser got me thinking about warming up the old PS3 and playing GT6 again.

Hope all is well with you my friend. Happy New Year :cheers:

Everything is going not to bad Jerome :cheers:, and many thanks for your special thought about Australians who suffer these violent fires :cheers:. About these Fires in Australia I feel for the lost of any Animals that have Died in these fires.

I Still play GT Sport a little bit each day but not as much as I was playing GT6 plus I hurt my shoulder not so long ago, and I thought playing games was over but my shoulder is not as bad. Looking forward for the the next new game from PD.

I am praying for you, your country and the animals too!!!

I am praying for you, your country and the animals too!!!
Thanks my friend :cheers: in the last 2 weeks I am starting to get better again, and I still be alright to play racing games. I only play Lewis Hamilton challenge now and then, and that is the only thing that is good on GT Sport. My friend I still have GT6 but I have not played it for a long time.

Half of the Kangaroo Island's 50,000 koalas have perished in the fires,and it is so sad, and the country has lost well over 100 million Animals from the fires.

I'm sorry to here you closed your garage @Jeje6410 I wasn't playing GTS much last year, what with other new games to play and all.

I haven't really posted any tunes in a while, but I have been playing it lately for the updates and new cars

You and @fordlaser got me thinking about warming up the old PS3 and playing GT6 again.

Hope all is well with you my friend. Happy New Year :cheers:

Thanks a lot my friend. :cheers::cheers:
I wish you the best for you and yours.
Yes for the moment I stopped making cars because I can't find the sensations there are in GT6.
:cheers::cheers:

Thanks a lot my friend. :cheers::cheers:
I wish you the best for you and yours.
Yes for the moment I stopped making cars because I can't find the sensations there are in GT6.
:cheers::cheers:
Nice to here from you Jerome :cheers: any chance you are going to buy PS5 and GT7 ?. To me GT Sport is just about dead, and the only thing that is keeping me playing GTS is the Lewis Hamilton challenge only at the moment.

Chris.

Hey @Brewguy44 what have you got in mind to get out your the PS3 to play GT6 again ?. @bjl23 has got the Challenge Hub or we can do something in your GT6 tuning Thread.

It is only a matter of time now before I pull the plug on GT Sport and let the whole thing go down the drain, and I am still kicking myself about ever buying this game.

Can you please tell me how to set the transmission? Using GT Sport.

can’t get the gears set you like say..the max speed doesn’t show 200..I can’t get the gears to line up right . Any help be be great! Thank you.

Lexus RC F Gr.4

425 ch
472,0 Nm
1092 kg
FR

Ratio power 100% niveau 1
Ratio weight reduction 78% niveau 2

Traction control

Tires
Racing Hard at Racing Soft

Brakes front/rear distribution

FC Suspension
F/R
69mm/99mm // 2.71inch/3.89inch
2.60hz/2.60hz
4/5
54/54
84/84
1.8/1.7
Out -0.04/In +0.29

Downforce
F/R
250/500

FC LSD
R
8/6/14

FC Transmission
Final Gear at 4.500
Max speed 200 km/h
1st 2.437/110
2nd 1.949/138
3rd 1.606/168
4th 1.372/197
5th 1.197/225
6th 1.073/252
7th 0.989/280
Final Gear at 3.306
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear

View attachment 748675

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

This tune can be use for all the races in GT League (in Beginner Pilot League Group 4 Cup)

Can you please tell me how to set the transmission? Using GT Sport.

can’t get the gears set you like say..the max speed doesn’t show 200..I can’t get the gears to line up right . Any help be be great! Thank you.
That Lexus RC F Gr.4 tune was done in July 2018, so the updates over a couple of years may have mess up the transmission settings on the car. Jeje6410 has not played this game since mid last year, so he may or may not help you but someone on here may help you with the transmission.

@Jeje6410 I hope you are well, in these difficult times we are having around the world with this Covid-19 virus.

Latest Posts

Back