Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 18/03/22)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 1,004 comments
Honda NSX Gr.3

576 ch
583,9 Nm
1300 kg
MR

Ratio power 100%
Ratio weight reduction 100%

Traction control

Tires
Racing Hard at Racing Soft

Brakes front/rear distribution

FC Suspension
F/R
65mm/73mm // 2.55inch/2.87inch
2.90hz/2.90hz
8/7
54/54
84/84
2.0/2.0
Out -0.04/In +0.24

Downforce
F/R
400/800

FC LSD
8/6/25

FC Transmission
Max Speed 200 km/h
Final Gear at 4.500
1st 3.302/115
2nd 2.524/151
3rd 2.179/175
4th 1.888/201
5th 1.654/230
6th 1.463/270
Final Gear at 2.682
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear

I've tried a couple of times to set the gearbox and only first gears numbers work. The rest don't even come close. My 2nd gear range is 2.204 to 2.496 3rd gear is 1.624 to 1.929 4th gear is 1.364 to 1.564 5th gear is 1.196 to 1.324 and 6th gear is 0.911 to 1.171. I will start setting the final gear to 4.500 and then setting the top speed to 124 (mph) then setting each gear and last resetting the final gear. I use your setups all the time with no problems but once in a while I'll run into this problem with the numbers not matching.

garystevens64

Hello,Jeje,can u share a setting of Red Bull X2014 Junior in Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya?Do u have any advise on driving this formula car?I think the breaking is quite different from other race car.It's very strong and effective and I always break too long.

My laps in Lamborghini Gallardo LP540.

A lot of thrills in this car. Powerful acceleration but difficult braking. Driving paddles not easy to handle. a hard car where the sensations dominate more than driving. But frankly it was great even if there were only 2 laps.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

so many sensations at the same time, very exiting! Very good driving, and i guess you would have had the same feeling if you "took" more laps... So 2 laps are fine too!

The comments of the instructor are very interesting and i like that he made comments concerning the transition from console to "real world"

What an adventure! Thank you very much for sharing the experience with us!

I remember the region very well, my father lived at Sauveterre between Tarbes and Vic for 10 years, he now lives in Pauillac...

so many sensations at the same time, very exiting! Very good driving, and i guess you would have had the same feeling if you "took" more laps... So 2 laps are fine too!

The comments of the instructor are very interesting and i like that he made comments concerning the transition from console to "real world"

What an adventure! Thank you very much for sharing the experience with us!

I remember the region very well, my father lived at Sauveterre between Tarbes and Vic for 10 years, he now lives in Pauillac...

Thanks a lot my dear friend. It's a real pleasure for me to have shared with you these moments that I spent in 2 beautiful cars. It was very exciting and I was like a child.

Thanks again my friend :cheers:

I have 2 new GrX cars that I need setups for. When you have the time of course. The McLaren P1 GTR '16 and the Porsche 962 C '88. No hurry just whenever you have some extra time. Thanks

garystevens64

bonjour jeje6410,
je suis nouvelle sur Gt Sport depuis janvier 2019 et j'aime beaucoup tes réglages que tu as postés.
es ce possible de me donné des conseilles pour des réglages qui ne sont pas postés ?
merci d'avance..
marie

bonjour jeje6410,
je suis nouvelle sur Gt Sport depuis janvier 2019 et j'aime beaucoup tes réglages que tu as postés.
es ce possible de me donné des conseilles pour des réglages qui ne sont pas postés ?
merci d'avance..
marie

Thank you very much Marie. It's a real pleasure for me to read your comments. I am happy to see that my cars suit your driving style.

By cons you must write in English on this site.

It's been several months since I no longer play GT Sport but if you want I can try to help you in your settings. I am not the best but I will try to do my best.
Thanks again Marie:cheers:

Thank you very much Marie. It's a real pleasure for me to read your comments. I am happy to see that my cars suit your driving style.

By cons you must write in English on this site.

It's been several months since I no longer play GT Sport but if you want I can try to help you in your settings. I am not the best but I will try to do my best.
Thanks again Marie:cheers:
So you are willing to help a girl a
Hahahaha

bonjour jeje6410,
merci d'avance..
marie

I always refer to this when fine tuning a car to my style of driving

Attachments

• 1546290201735.jpg
    1546290201735.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 143
Do you have any non-BOP tunes for either the beetle or renault, Grp 3? Preferably for the nurburgring..? Thanks so much for all the info youve provided. IM new around here but its cool to see how helpful the community is

[QUOTE = "Rinku, post: 12332841, miembro: 298482"] Hola jeje, cómo estás. Siempre trato de afinar mis propios autos, pero estoy teniendo un tiempo realmente difícil con Peugot vgt, ha sido una semana, empecé a sintonizar. Hice 6.00 en el tiempo, pero puedo hacerlo mejor si no lo hace tan fácil. Así que, aunque necesito ayuda para sintonizarlo, empecé a buscarlo en gtplanet. Hice aquí solo para este auto. Hice un hilo pero no ayuda hasta ahora.
mi Peugot vgt gr3 es bastante sĂłlido en lĂ­nea recta y gira en las esquinas okey, pero en las esquinas se escurre tan pronto como aplico gas, ni siquiera empujo la almohadilla de gas, por lo que muda. yo corro en nĂĽrburgring nordschleife solo abs.
me gusta gr2 gr3 gr4 todo el poder máximo
Mientras estaba aquí, probé su corbeta y Lexus rc im impresionado muy buena configuración. mybee mustang to i use 2.0 -3.0 camber 30-30 toe para mustang aún muy lento en las esquinas
No me gusta manejar el 911 o Bettel, porque cada carrera es fácil, no divertido cuando todo el lobby se llena con los mismos autos.
mi inglés mal sory y gracias de antemano [/ QUOTE]

I am interested in this setup

For the moment my GARAGE IS CLOSED. I will hope to come soon or not.
Thanks for all my friends for having used and tested my cars since GT6.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers::cheers:
I still got my PS4 collecting a lot of dust now my friend and I hope one day I will blow off the dust and play GTS again, but It will take something special from PD to make me want to play it again.
I think GT7 will come out sometime at the end of next year, but it would be better if the game come out sooner than that but we just have to wait and see.

In the mean time take good care of yourself Jerome :cheers::cheers:.

Chris.

Back