Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
Your Nissan Skyline GT-R V.spec II Nür (R34) '02 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)for the A-spec Intermediate Level 4WD: Non-Racing Car Challenge: Apricot Hill Raceway, this thing handles so well and there is no others issues with this car at all my friend, just a joy to drive and it is a very quick car for this race, well done :):cheers:.

Thanks a lot my dear friend :cheers:. I'm glad to see that this Nissan gives you pleasure in driving it. Thanks again my dear friend for your satisfaction :cheers: :cheers:

Your cars that I have tried in the last week and a half handle a lot better now for some reason, I think you have change something in the way you tune them up ?.

Yes, that's right, my friend. In fact I changed my approach to driving since June 2016. I no longer work my cars as at the very beginning. By dint of playing it is better to understand how the movements of cars behave. So I questioned that approach completely. Of course this is not perfect and it will never be but I have been able to operate these few changes to improve my driving style and be faster. I am not saying that the cars I did at the beginning are not good, but they are slower and maybe less agile than those after June 2016. It was also by playing, and seeing what others were doing, that I was able to improve a bit while keeping my own style.
But I would not tell you my secret :lol: :lol:

Yes, that's right, my friend. In fact I changed my approach to driving since June 2016. I no longer work my cars as at the very beginning. By dint of playing it is better to understand how the movements of cars behave. So I questioned that approach completely. Of course this is not perfect and it will never be but I have been able to operate these few changes to improve my driving style and be faster. I am not saying that the cars I did at the beginning are not good, but they are slower and maybe less agile than those after June 2016. It was also by playing, and seeing what others were doing, that I was able to improve a bit while keeping my own style.
But I would not tell you my secret :lol: :lol:
I think I know your secret now, but I will not tell you my friend 👍.

News Tunes :
Lotus Elise '11 400 PP (CS, SH, SM, SS)
1487332713296-1069590090.jpg

Lotus Elise 111S '03 450 PP (CS, SH, SM, SS)
1487332611093-2103063381.jpg

Renault Sport Clio RS '11 400 PP (CS, SH, SM, SS)
1487332838338-240881559.jpg

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

I did get gold very easy in this car yesterday, thank you my friend :cheers:.

Thanks a lot my dear friend. It's a real pleasure to read your enjoy. But in this post, It's not the same version. I do not know why but I can not get a good time with the version you tried. So this is another version. I will add the old version to the list.
Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend. It's a real pleasure to read your enjoy. But in this post, It's not the same version. I do not know why but I can not get a good time with the version you tried. So this is another version. I will add the old version to the list.
Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:
This tune was a handful but as I said it was and easy gold for me, perhaps I might have change something to the tune but I am not near my PS3 to tell you what I have done sorry.

Hello my friend.
I just tried both your McLaren MP4-12C's and got an easy gold with the first lap of the new tune.This car felt really stable, it did exactly what was asked of it....good tune!
The old tune, however was interesting.....I ended up in the gravel as much as on the track....I struggled to get the correct braking points and found the car suffered from a bit of understeer.....that being said, when I did get a clean lap,I did improve my lap times, and continue to do so :lol:with that tune:confused:.

So I have one car....fast, stable, predictable (new tune) and one car that makes me swear a lot :mad:but gives much faster lap times(old tune).....oh which to choose:scared:

Hello my friend.
I just tried both your McLaren MP4-12C's and got an easy gold with the first lap of the new tune.This car felt really stable, it did exactly what was asked of it....good tune!
The old tune, however was interesting.....I ended up in the gravel as much as on the track....I struggled to get the correct braking points and found the car suffered from a bit of understeer.....that being said, when I did get a clean lap,I did improve my lap times, and continue to do so :lol:with that tune:confused:.

So I have one car....fast, stable, predictable (new tune) and one car that makes me swear a lot :mad:but gives much faster lap times(old tune).....oh which to choose:scared:

First of all I thank you very much my dear friend for trying my 2 versions of the McLaren.:bowdown: :cheers: :cheers: .And also to have taken the time to write to me your impressions. Thanks at all my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

Indeed there is a dilemma . A McLaren (old version) that is fast but you have to have fingering with the joystick so you do not go into the gravel. And the other McLaren is easy to use but is less fast. So why? Frankly I do not know. To your question which one to choose? Well, both of them.:lol: :lol: :lol:

First of all I thank you very much my dear friend for trying my 2 versions of the McLaren.:bowdown: :cheers: :cheers: .And also to have taken the time to write to me your impressions. Thanks at all my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

Indeed there is a dilemma . A McLaren (old version) that is fast but you have to have fingering with the joystick so you do not go into the gravel. And the other McLaren is easy to use but is less fast. So why? Frankly I do not know. To your question which one to choose? Well, both of them.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, the perfect answer.....keep them both:cheers:.......although I think am leaning towards favouring the older version......just not in front of anyone who might be offended by my language though:D

Just a wee quick update......having used the "old tune" extensively today...I can honestly say that I prefer that one (quirks and all).... Maybe that says a lot about my driving style:lol:

Last edited:
Just a wee quick update......having used the "old tune" extensively today...I can honestly say that I prefer that one (quirks and all).... Maybe that says a lot about my driving style:lol:

I also prefer the old version even if it takes much more driving than with the other. More fun to drive ;)

Hi my friends
I really do not have the time right now to offer you new cars. And I apologize. Tomorrow is my day of rest but it is a busy day. I would just have time to try the cars already made but not to make new ones. I miss a lot of the news. Hopefully you find your happiness in my garage for events, do not hesitate to tell me. Thanks a lot my friends :cheers:

Good drive and enjoy :cheers: :cheers:

Back