- 4,381

- Ustaritz
- Jejechris
I really like the way you have the link to the tune and the photo of the car, this is very good my friend.
Busy busy getting the photographs linked . Looks good![]()
Thanks a lot my dear friends. I appreciate that you like it
I really like the way you have the link to the tune and the photo of the car, this is very good my friend.
Busy busy getting the photographs linked . Looks good![]()
Been quite awhile since a peeked into your garage........WOW is it full.
You have added a lot of tunes, must have been hard at work, but looks really good my friend. And very easy to find what your looking for. Nice job setting up the tunes post, and I like the pic and link idea. Keep them coming 👍
News Tunes :
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 550 PP (SS)
View attachment 625786
Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)
View attachment 625789
Good drive and enjoy![]()
Hi @Jeje6410 , your Skyline Coupe tune is excellent, and guaranteed gold in the current expert seasonal. 👍👍![]()
New Tune :
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 Super Veloce '09 600 PP (SS)
View attachment 626125
Good drive and enjoy![]()
Another great job, can win the current intermediate level seasonal at Apricot Hill on CM tires.![]()
You ae welcome my friend. Yes, the car handled so well on SH tires that I tried it on CS tires. It still handles very well on CS so I tried it on CH. Still controllable, but I came in 3rd. CM tires increased the challenge, but I was still able to win. I really like this car with your tune!Thanks a lot my dear friend. I will adding to the list. Do you tried it in CM tires? Thanks again my friend for your test I appreciate a lot
![]()
![]()
You ae welcome my friend. Yes, the car handled so well on SH tires that I tried it on CS tires. It still handles very well on CS so I tried it on CH. Still controllable, but I came in 3rd. CM tires increased the challenge, but I was still able to win. I really like this car with your tune!👍👍
![]()
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 500 PP (SH, SM, SS) I give you a 12 out of 10 for the way the car handles just wonderful to drive my friend 👍.
It is good I am using your tunes again, you are really improving my friendThank you very much my dear friend for your comments on this Lexus. It's one of my favorite cars and I'm glad it makes you enjoy driving. Thanks again my dear friend
![]()
![]()
It is good I am using your tunes again, you are really improving my friend. My new driving style did not go well with my wheel settings that a friend told to change so I have gone back to my original wheel settings that suit me the best
.
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 450 PP (CS) It handles not bad on (CS) tyres for the Expert race and won, it is even better on (SH) tyres for the Expert race, the handling and the body roll of the car is excellent on these tyres my friend, once again 12 out of 10 for providing me for a excellent tune for this race
.
View attachment 627964
Hi my friends
I have just learned that my holidays which are scheduled until the end of the month, are unfortunately shortened. I have to get back to work on February 22nd. So that means I would have much less time to devote to GT6, and prepare cars. I would only have Friday available. I hope you will continue to find your happiness 👍
Good drive and enjoy![]()
We've ran low on the supply of beer, thanks to you! (Just joking.)
We've ran low on the supply of beer, thanks to you! (Just joking.)
What a miracle I found this thread, though. So many tunes that fit my need for competing in racing lobbies and the seasonal events!
So many to choose from!