Jensen, Buick Special and Lotus Carlton .

Messages
488
anyone know how i can get those 3 cars and what they cost??

or can they be gifted and how would that be done??
 
i have a Buick Special, but i've no idea how i obtained it!

i cannot see any need for me to have it, but since you require it i'm willing to do a trade if you so wish

how come you need the car?
 
well, i've only just started playing the game (and with 3 boys i wont be expecting to level up as quick as you guys) and i'm only at level 9 so far.

if those cars drive anything like they did in GT4, i'll wipe out most of the standard car competition lol that and i just LOVE those cars, the Jensen FF, Interceptor (the FF was the first 4wd tourer in the world), Lotus Carlton, Buick Special and Aston Martin V8 Vantage volante are my all time fave cars and i would like to own those 3 in the game (and real life lol).

anyways, i don't have anything to trade you for them other than a Skyline Nur :nervous:
 
You win the Buick Special from one of the series, so there is no need to buy it. I think it is a race in the Amateur series, so being at level 9 you should be close.
 
Have to keep checking the used car lots. The carlton is for sale in there. Maybe thats something they can add into the game, purchase price and money spent.
 
Buick Special and Jensen Interceptor are definitely in there I think I got them from the muscle car races. haven't seen a Carlton yet, but it is on the car list.
 
AH!, thanks guys...

BTW, how do you gift cars online, is there a "how-to" guide?


edit, never mind, found it lol :banghead: :dopey:
 
Last edited:
I've seen the Lotus Carlton in the used showroom twice, bought it on the second time. I'm pretty sure it was less than 100,000 & no more than 75,000, it only comes in imperial green too, but it's a nice Shade, adds to the 'sleeper' look. But I think i'll turn mine Lotus Yellow at some point.
 
Back