I`m sorry about the double post.
I`m finally home. My father was supposed to pick me up with my car at the airport, but he wasn`t there. When I called him he said that the car didn`t start and that he had tried to get it started for a long time (a long time turned out to be ~15 minutes). He picked me up with our crappy Touran (I hate that car) and drove me home. We looked at the car and thought it was a clogged fuel filter, replaced it and still couldn`t get the car started. It turned out the car was merely out of gas and after filling 10 litres of 95 the car started easily. Well, shame on him really

. We drove straight to a gas station and filled over 80 litres more. Cost: well over 200 dollars.
This car is unlike anything I`ve ever driven before. I`ve driven our family`s crappy early 2000`s Touran(👎), a early 90`s Opel Corsa (with a broken ECU), a few years old Citroen Berlingo, a brand new Mercedes C class and a few years old E class. But this car is something else. When you look forward you don`t really see the front of the car, which makes parking and tight turns really tricky. And the car doesn`t like worn out asphalt, which is what our roads mostly consists of. Bad asphalt makes the car want to drive of the side of the road. It`s not a big problem if you`re aware of the cars behavior, but it is a new car to me.
But damn, it`s fun. Almost didn`t touch the gas pedal at all but still kept up with the speed limits. And you feel like you`re going twice as fast when you drive this car, which made me actually drive a little bit slower than the speed limit. Okay, actually half the allowed speed some places. Still no one actually dared to drive past me

.
Those other cars I`ve driven were not fun at all. None of them. But this is something different. I`m going to buy car wax and everything else i need to shine up the car tomorrow. I`m going to update this thread with pictures when I`m done.
I also got to take a look at those receipts from when the engine was rebuilt. Looks like the car has got new aluminium cylinder heads, new hydraulic lifters, new rocker arms and maybe new camshaft and some other stuff. And of course the stroker kit and bored cylinders I mentioned earlier. The car probably has at least 300 hp net now

. The tires were also changed and the chassis had a small overhaul at the same time.
I`m sorry about my clumsy english. Still work in Scotland and still can`t talk the damn language
