JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
You are son, ill say jg from now on i suppose. So you workin on that 600 hp supra yet?:)

Nope. And I'm not doing your request either. Not for the next few weeks, anyways. Unless I get bored of MW3 extremely early.

Nope. And I'm not doing your request either. Not for the next few weeks, anyways. Unless I get bored of MW3 extremely early.

rudywhatever.png

So thats how you answer all your fans.

Even I don't have to bump if my tuning shop isn't a success. Just let it be, people are using your tunes anyway. Unless you're trying to attract Onboy to the thread or something :lol:

Yeah, I wihs Onboy would post as much here as he does in RKM. FYI, he has more posts than both owners there.

McLaren MP4-12C '10
~870 BHP - ~800 Nm - 1119 KG - ~640 PP

Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Optional Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
High RPM Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
0/28

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: N/A
2nd Gear: N/A
3rd Gear: N/A
4th Gear: N/A
5th Gear: N/A
6th Gear: N/A
7th Gear: N/A

Final Gear: N/A
Max Speed: N/A

LSD
Initial Torque: 0/20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0/55
Braking Sensitivity: 0/30

Suspension
Ride Height: -35/-35
Spring Rate: 10.0/13.0
Dampers (Extension): 7/9
Dampers (Compression): 6/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/7

Camber Angle: 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.20

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/6

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
Sweet jesus. My hands are stil shaking. This car is the physical manifestation of bat**** insanity. Short of 900 horses pushing around merely 1119 kilos. And the torque is even worse. Or better. Or whatever. It's insane. It does 7'11 (Quite a few tastes of grass) around the 'Ring in my hands. Easily 6'40 in a better driver who isn't afraid to go balls out, probably 6'30 as well. In fact, if anyone here can do a 6'40, I will donate this car to him. It's up for share now, so go ahead and try, you'll have nothing to lose. Except maybe a new set of pants. How you will interpret that is up to you.

I drove this car round the top gear test track and it feel like this thing trying To kill me at every single corner because the back end is way too sippery even if I use 20 or 30% of the throttle.i still feel a little bit nervous now if I want to drive that car again it's so scary

Lol, I thought this thread had been long lost in the depths. Good to hear people are still liking my tunes though.

Gave me a fairly easy win though. But it handles awesome the FTO! No oversteer or understeer.

BMW M3 GTR '03
~446 BHP - ~470 Nm - 1124 KG - ~550 PP

ToscanaTarmac_1-1.jpg

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Optional Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
0/20

Power Limiter
98.7%

Transmission
1st Gear: 3.446
2nd Gear: 2.494
3rd Gear: 1.906
4th Gear: 1.514
5th Gear: 1.251
6th Gear: 1.054

Final Gear: 3.619
Max Speed: 280 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 0/27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0/53
Braking Sensitivity: 0/14

Suspension
Ride Height: -18/-20
Spring Rate: 11.5/9.5
Dampers (Extension): 6/6
Dampers (Compression): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/1

Camber Angle: 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance: 7/5

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
When I bought this, there were actually 2 in the UCD, one with 6000 KM's, and one with 33000 KM's. Obviously, I bought the former, even if it was 50K more expensive. Anyways, this car is fun. Really. Perfectly balanced between slidey and grippy, for example, depending on your control input, it will either slide all the way up Eu Rouge, or grip like a maniac up it. Your choice.

i have managed to get my m3 gtr up to 513bhp for 550pp and i dont have to limit the power ?

I drove this car round the top gear test track and it feel like this thing trying To kill me at every single corner because the back end is way too sippery even if I use 20 or 30% of the throttle.i still feel a little bit nervous now if I want to drive that car again it's so scary

jst try the mp4-12c around the nurburgring and its even scarier.the turn in is good but this car got tons of snap oversteer everywhere.i couldnt set the time because it feeling too scared to do it.im not a chicken because i drove a zonda r around the same track with no aids on.i think thats brave.but driving this,there no way anyone would drive this car.its a death trap

Yes, wait, when was it built?

Oh right, before Spec II, at a time so long ago that we were still trying to wrap our heads around the suspension tuning in GT5. Of course it won't drive as well.

Hi JG,
Is it ok if I review your...
BMW Concept 1 Series Tii '07
?
Hope so...cos here it is!

Tested on update 2.07, sixaxis controller, grip reduction real, aids off (except ABS 1)

STOCK (except weight reduction)

Soft and lacking grip, but quite entertaining for an unmodified car. Natural stance is mild understeer, but this is easily adjustable with the throttle or brake.

PARTS ONLY (default settings, except LSD 5/5/5)

Less understeer, but also greater traction and stability under brakes means there are less options for the driver to do anything about it. Also, the chassis struggles with the added grip, with lots of lurching and inconsistent grip mid-corner.

Not at all happy at Nurb GP/F! It gets thrown around by the bumpy track surface (perhaps unavoidable due to the short wheelbase), yet the chassis is also wallowy, slow and lacking agility. Turn-in is excellent, actually there's too much and it feels like the car is about to spin, then the front can't maintain the grip and suddenly you're facing heavy understeer. Even if you manage to drive around this, it has heavy exit understeer (and lifting the throttle doesn't tighten the line very much). Let's say there's room for improvement...

Grand Valley East 1:09.3, Nurb GP/F 2:14.2. Hopefully the JG Tune can bring back the playfulness of the stock spec, but at the added speed that the increased grunt and grip brings.

JG TUNE

Wonderfully balanced and responsive. On the downside, through low speed sections it is held back by a rear end which pendulums and this is exaggerated by the engine very easily frying the outside wheel in 2nd gear. At Grand Valley East, getting a clean exit from the tight corner heading into the tunnel was very difficult. Some drivers might not like all the body movement of the soft springs, but I really like the composure and "flow" it gives.

Seems slightly more composed over bumps at Nurb GP/F, but the big improvement is the consistency from braking to turn-in. Exit understeer is thankfully banished, however the limiting factor in exiting corners is now the outside rear trying to turn the car around. The driver needs to be very careful about how much steering angle is used when reaching for the throttle.

Grand Valley East 1:08.7, Nurb GP/F 2:13.6. Overall, there could be some improvements for low-speed corners but it is a fun, responsive tune with massive improvements in corner entry and faster corners.

Mini Cooper S '05
~310 BHP - ~420 Nm - 1200 KG - ~478 PP

I am not a tuning expert, so you could please explain to me why you chose Sports: Medium tires to accommodate this car rather than Sports: Soft or Racing tires?​

I like the italia tune my italia was useless until i tried your tune out my italia would've been a useless gold car without it .

could u possibly come up with an auto tune for a dodge challenger srt8? if so i would appreciate it emensily, i will send u a car of your choice or gold n silver chrome paint, or both, i pay very well for trades, i normally do all my tunes myself but im struggeling with this 1, i have a gtr35 tc running 8.3 flat timed by a stop watch, if u choose to take on this challenge u can contact me at Silly_Bear272f0 i will make it more than worth your while... thank u for your time n have a grrrreat day bro

Hey JG I need a three tunes done I got no problem reviewing things but I need a cost on it here's the car and tunes.

(if possible) Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96 Drift tune (I have never seen one and would love to so if you can thanks)

DN-X Concept '02 Rally Tune (Gran tursimo Rally)

And also a fun tune for the both of them let me know how many reviews you would like done for these tunes

Back