JGTC S2 Registration Thread *UPDATED*

XX OPEN SPOTS​

Here are the facts for this upcoming season :

- Running on a bi-weekly setup to accommodate the ones restarting school
- One week for qualif (Monday until Sunday)
- One week for the race (Monday until Sunday)
- Start TBD (Depending on when we reach the required amount of drivers)
- End TBD
- Trophies for winning team and participation prizes :)
- Drivers are placed in their respective racing class by me (GT500 or GT300)
- Teams are made by me
- Drivers are the ones picking their cars following a draft order

Overall we will be using the same rules from our previous season with some small variations here and there. I will try to add more cars this time around and always in the same perspective to make them the more even possible.

There will be two different class of drivers this season, full-time and part-time. Depending on your RL schedule and the class requirements you'll decide which one fits you the best.

FULL-TIME DRIVER

- You are part of a team and paired up with a driver in the opposite class of yours.
- You will fight for the drivers championship in your respective racing class. (GT300 or GT500)
- You and your partner will fight for the teams championship.
- The DNS rule applies to you.

PART-TIME DRIVER

- You race in solo.
- You will fight for the drivers championship in your respective racing class. (GT300 or GT500)
- You are not eligible for the teams championship.
- The DNS rule doesn't apply to you. You decide when you want to race, just like the WRS. So basically anyone can join, even slackers! :sly:

TO REGISTER YOU MUST

1- Mention the driver's class you decide to join (full-time or part-time).
2- Tell if you can provide some sort of replay proof or not and if you're NTSC or PAL.

NB : REPLAY DEVICE ISN'T A REQUIREMENT TO JOIN

Drivers will be allowed to miss either one qualification OR one race during the entire calendar. On the second DNS the driver in question will face a sanction.

3- Copy this only if you applied for FULL-TIME and reply that you are aware of it and you agree to face the consequences if at one point or another you are over the allowed limit.

Help me out guys and pass the word around to promote this. Thanks for your time. :)

INTERESTED FULL-TIME DRIVERS

1- eatsviper4lunch :)
2- Mulsanne
3- VTRacing
4- DRIVEN -USA-
5- Andge08
6- yourlocalgod
7- Casio
8- Soyfu
9- Lewie
10- Teledriel
11- fasj6418
12- Saleen Man
13- InsaneRacer
14- BCDSM
15- MisterWeary
16- Red Cloud
17- lewis27656

INTERESTED PART-TIME DRIVERS

1- kennythebomb
2- TeamLosiRacer
3- Sanjko
4- Drifting 4 Ever
5- Doombreed
6- ranhammerR34
7- SilverStang
8- ZeratulSG
9- hOt6o4bOi
10- HondaRacer
11- Barbol
12- veilsidebr
13- villainpl
14- Zyend
15- jase86
16- ejr_1

Mulsanne
1- GT500 class - full-time
2- Cannot provide replay proof - I am NTSC

"Drivers will be allowed to miss either one qualification OR one race during the entire calendar. On the second DNS the driver in question will face a sanction."

3- I am aware of the above rule and agree to face the consequences if at one point or another I am over the allowed limit.

VTRacing
GT500 class - Full time

I am PAL, max drive ordered.

"Drivers will be allowed to miss either one qualification OR one race during the entire calendar. On the second DNS the driver in question will face a sanction."

Affirmative captain, message received. :)

Andge08

1. Full Time
2. I have a max drive, PAL.

Drivers will be allowed to miss either one qualification OR one race during the entire calendar. On the second DNS the driver in question will face a sanction.

3. Aware

1. Full Time
2. I have a x-port, PAL.

3. Aware

I prefer GT500 this time, I already know you don't ask this :embarrassed: ;)

Barbol
1. Full Time
2. I have a x-port, PAL.

3. Aware

I prefer GT500 this time, I already know you don't ask this :embarrassed: ;)

If it's your wish to race with the big dogs I'll make it so. :)

Hope I can get in atleast a good portion of the season in this time. I had a great trip. I still got a @#%! load of reading for summer homework.

Drifting 4 Ever
Hope I can get in atleast a good portion of the season in this time. I had a great trip. I still got a @#%! load of reading for summer homework.

No problem, you race when ever you have some spare time. That's why I decided to introduce a part time driving thing to accomodate the ones with alot of work and school stuff to do. Been part time you are the one managing your racing. :)

Full Time
GT300 Preferably
I don't have a replay device yet, I am PAL

I agree that if I miss one qualification OR one race during the entire calendar. I may have to walk around the streets with my pants around my ankles...

Casio
Full Time
GT300 Preferably
I don't have a replay device yet, I am PAL

I agree that if I miss one qualification OR one race during the entire calendar. I may have to walk around the streets with my pants around my ankles...

Welcome and enjoy the fun. :)

I'm interested - part time
Don't have a replay device yet

Should be a blast, the JGTC cars are amongst my favourites in the game :)

ranhammerR34 JGTC Plans

I will be part-time, so no team championship for me, but still be known as the Killer BumbleBee hehe :sly: *potentially using my accounting degree for a real job :D*
GT 300 --- Don't know what I will be driving yet! :lol: :dopey:
Replay device --- none, but so you all know NTSC - North America

So, in other words....I'm back....miss me?! :sly: :lol:

--- Randy

Doombreed
I'm interested - part time
Don't have a replay device yet

Should be a blast, the JGTC cars are amongst my favourites in the game :)

Welcome Doombreed, great that you did your first post in the JGTC series. :)

ranhammerR34
ranhammerR34 JGTC Plans

I will be part-time, so no team championship for me, but still be known as the Killer BumbleBee hehe *potentially using my accounting degree for a real job *
GT 300 --- Don't know what I will be driving yet!
Replay device --- none, but so you all know NTSC - North America

So, in other words....I'm back....miss me?!

--- Randy

Great to see you back. 👍

IM thinking in really joining this series again, as i like it so much. :)

Maybe as a part time driver, but that will be very cool. Im analizing the invitation yet, so i will answer ASAP. :)

I'm kind of in the same boat as veilsidebr, I am really considering joining, but am not sure as to all the details yet. One question: How exactly does this "draft order" work for car selection?

Back