• Thread starter JK83
  • 40 comments

JK83

Premium
Finland
Finland
Try JK83..
.....REMEMBER..CAR IS HEAVY.....

Everybody is bored to see leaderboards full of same cars, so I decided try something new.

So here comes my challenge, let's try something unusual drift cars on PD's Drift Trials.

Oh... almost forgot rules:

You need just take any NASCAR car from GT5 and do online DT Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Drift Trial with it and post your score.

(PD limit's your car so no need more rules :lol: )
(You can improve your score anytime you want and post it.)
All over 8500pts scored please save your replay.

Everybody can join and I hope lot of scores on leaderboard :)

Enjoy :)

And please help your gamer friends with tuning.

All tunes posted you find bellow:
JK83

Leaderborard:
1.JK83 9647 pts.
2.skyhighguy86 9588 pts.
3.petaloudas 9526 pts.
4.Gadget6711 8663 pts.
5.Mike-ZENKAI 8260 pts.
6.dapperdan56 7768 pts.
7.Endless-Wilso 7501 pts.
8.TheKitten 6999 pts.
9.Woodski_427 6246 pts.

Forgot prizes..Oh well what is better than be best NASCAR Car drifter in GTP :sly:

Last edited:
yeahhh.... looks good to me

I'm going to try something tonight when get home from work ....

good shot, my friend 👍

You should have known that I was going to come in here and have something to say about this.:lol: How dare you use my beloved NASCAR cars in such a ridiculous manner.:lol: Drifting...have you lost your mind JK?:lol: Just kidding my friend, but I just had to stop by and poke at you about this. Seriously tho, good for you on creating something different for people to try. As you know, I'm no drifter but I'm sure others will find enjoyment in your idea. Kudos to you for thinking outside the box.👍

yeahhh.... looks good to me

I'm going to try something tonight when get home from work ....

good shot, my friend 👍
Thanks for your support 👍
I haven't tryed DT seriously for ages but, I was so damn bored last night doing DT's that I decided push on top10 different car than others (Not NASCAR Car :lol:)

You should have known that I was going to come in here and have something to say about this.:lol: How dare you use my beloved NASCAR cars in such a ridiculous manner.:lol: Drifting...have you lost your mind JK?:lol: Just kidding my friend, but I just had to stop by and poke at you about this. Seriously tho, good for you on creating something different for people to try. As you know, I'm no drifter but I'm sure others will find enjoyment in your idea. Kudos to you for thinking outside the box.👍

Maybe I have lost my mind but this is fun, I think ?
Anyway I hate PD in box so maybe this kick something new in their head :lol:

So now just go chose your car and post your score, you don't need to be drifter to do it :)

I post my first scores and tune bit later tonight 👍

Im going to try this :D.

Can't wait your score, since I kinda know you can drift 👍

Last edited:
Lovely OP. Nice coloring and design 👍

No NASCAR drift for me, unless you make a driftbutton for me haha

Lovely OP. Nice coloring and design 👍

No NASCAR drift for me, unless you make a driftbutton for me haha

I think someone must post first scores to get this running.... :D
Maybe it's you?

Doing a lap now with G27 :).

24,148 Best Score

With a Reverse Entry :D.

Last edited:
Great idea:idea:

Finally a purpose for these cars. Useless for anything else exept to drive in circles. :)

Used a 2010 Camry (the Red Bull one) and scored 7692 points.

Great idea:idea:

Finally a purpose for these cars. Useless for anything else exept to drive in circles. :)

Used a 2010 Camry (the Red Bull one) and scored 7692 points.

I wouldn't call drifting a purpose for these cars. Its just something different to do with them. And I would have to disagree with you on them being useless for anything else than driving in circles. They are also good circuit cars, you just have to know how to drive them. Nothing wrong with them except they are a bit heavy, but nothing you can't get used to after you drive them a bit.

I wouldn't call drifting a purpose for these cars. Its just something different to do with them. And I would have to disagree with you on them being useless for anything else than driving in circles. They are also good circuit cars, you just have to know how to drive them. Nothing wrong with them except they are a bit heavy, but nothing you can't get used to after you drive them a bit.

Sorry CargoRat, didn't want to offend anyone:scared:.

But personally I really don't like NASCAR. Probably because I am from Europe. So I didn't drive them after finishing the Jeff Gordon challenge some time ago.

Still like this idea, because people driving FWD shopping trolleys in drift events are not very serious.

Sorry CargoRat, didn't want to offend anyone:scared:.

But personally I really don't like NASCAR. Probably because I am from Europe. So I didn't drive them after finishing the Jeff Gordon challenge some time ago.

Still like this idea, because people driving FWD shopping trolleys in drift events are not very serious.

No worries, no offense taken. I was only responding to your post because many people are quick to judge NASCAR cars because they are so heavy when in actuallity, if you just give them a chance, they are pretty fun cars to take around the circuits. Anyways, I understand where you're coming from and no hard feelings at at all. :cheers:

Good morning :)

I just woke up and tryed couple times.
I'm surprised how you can keep drift line with those cars, so I ended now 9201pts. :lol:
Here is tune and you see there isn't nothing special...

This sounds weird but I kinda like drift with that brick :lol:

Last edited:
Improved to 8015.

Need a lot more practice to come closer to you guys.
9500 seems far away for me.

Leaderboard updated..everyone is still on top10 :lol:

Nice work everybody.
I know I can improve bit, but over 9500pts need lot work from me :)

Leaderboard updated..everyone is still on top10 :lol:

Nice work everybody.
I know I can improve bit, but over 9500pts need lot work from me :)

With only 7 points to pass the 9500 barrier, do it do it do it!

Have faith, you can do it my friend!! 👍

Cheers :cheers:

Back