JKcreativeworks Photo Album. (some new stuff, page 3 )

wow, what a gallery! The subaru is just exquisite. You are showcasing some great works right off the bat. I have a feeling I'm gonna visit more often 👍

Thanks Rayq. ;)

img0394g.jpg
img0404gnf.jpg

img0410h.jpg
img0395u.jpg

img0397.jpg
img0402p.jpg

great batch! i really like the wheel and car combo on the spoon type r. but this new one is exceptional. you should use the second shot for this week's 2.0 comp. it's perfect for the theme.

Update!

Mazda 323F Lantis 2.0 V6
img0437l.jpg

img0416fzw.jpg

img0419mqh.jpg

img0430imn.jpg

img0433ous.jpg

img0435ovp.jpg

img0436yaz.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GT-A.
img0454uph.jpg

img0446m.jpg

img0447p.jpg

img0449fzt.jpg

img0452mna.jpg

img0453g.jpg

Update. It took a while to finish these two, its pretty hard getting both vehicles in the same direction etc. But i think i pulled it off decent, i hope i am right. :D

supravsbusa.jpg

evovsbuell.jpg

I lost allot of thing while on vacations. Your work is more than excellent. I gave a quick look to all the updates I didn’t saw, and I must say I love them all. Very creative and inspiring indeed 👍

Update. It took a while to finish these two, its pretty hard getting both vehicles in the same direction etc. But i think i pulled it off decent, i hope i am right. :D

Looks pretty damn good to me! 👍 I've been wanting to do GT4/TT photoshops for a while but never got around to it, but these are great examples of mixing the two games.

Nice job on the TT/GT pics. I have been gathering shots to use for an update like that for quite sometime now.
I really must say that I love your gallery, it's quite refreshing and you have a great eye 👍

Update! Sorry, no GT-TT mashups right now. Just a few shots of my rides. ;)

Supra RZ
96414631.jpg

71965306.jpg

69202386.jpg

GSX-R 1000

suz2.jpg

suz1.jpg

Lancer Evolution 6 GSR (TME)

img0521wdx.jpg

img0482t.jpg

img0485a.jpg

img0487p.jpg

img0493d.jpg

img0500n.jpg

img0507a.jpg

img0514h.jpg

img0516wze.jpg

img0519gpo.jpg

So thats it for now, more tommorow!

Love your panorama shot of the Supra. The tone is really superb 👍
The first shot of Lancer is one of the best in the batch. The plate works really well in Tokyo setting.

My favorite from the whole set has to be the second GSX Shot.
The supra shots have all amazing tones, really fitting the type of image.
The Evo pics. are simply great 👍

I love the Evo shots! the colour makes it...feel older or cooler or something,nice work!

Back