Jlachenal’s worx. Helmets it is!

• Thread starter jlachenal
  • 40 comments
Netherlands
Rotterdam
jlachenal
jlachenal
Welcome to my thread. I didn’t have as much time as I would like to have with the demo but here is my first attempt with the livery editor.

Jaguar F-type Gr3 retro Castrol livery.
82CEB270-7E31-493C-82F5-E4CA495E7A49.jpeg

Tips and tricks are always welcome!

I like that. The other day whilst making my simple Elf Renault the white/red/green Castrol livery did pop into my head on something I might be able to put my meagre livery talents to.

I was planning to do it on a Toyota supra but they are Not in the game. So I thought Lets do it on the Jag! It was a good test for me to see How the editor works. Still al lot to learn but its fun to do!

Last edited:
This is a very popular design. I have one in my workshop too, so it would be interesting to see how different we come at the end.
@CCLOPES already did one, and I saw quite a few on the online library.

This is a very popular design. I have one in my workshop too, so it would be interesting to see how different we come at the end.
@CCLOPES already did one, and I saw quite a few on the online library.

Yes I did see a few of them! I didnt see the one from @CCLOPES. Im waiting for the import function to come live so that I can make a few logos in SVG format. I do Not like the Motul logo in red for example.

If you'd like a look. Have a look in my album.

You have some nice photos and livery’s in your album! Keep up the good work. We need to arrange a meeting with those 2 Takata nsx’s when they are finished :cheers:

My next livery is for the Jaguar F-type Gr4. It’s not a replica or something but its based on a picture a saw on the internet for a Aston Martin livery. Need to change some little stuff i think. What do you guys think of it?
BFB89B7E-6B66-49F3-8928-823B5129DDE8.jpeg
4072AD8F-AB1F-4C97-8571-D380EADF0F55.jpeg

My next livery is for the Jaguar F-type Gr4. It’s not a replica or something but its based on a picture a saw on the internet for a Aston Martin livery. Need to change some little stuff i think. What do you guys think of it?
View attachment 696853 View attachment 696854
I would put a thin red line under the yellow of the roof. Makes it a bit more interesting and playfully. Nice the design especially the front!

I would also follow the black side plate with the yellow line.
Keep going, I know it is not easy. Even if I do good replicas, it is very hard for me to do original liveries. I tried two or three, but they didn't came out how I wanted.

I would also follow the black side plate with the yellow line.
Keep going, I know it is not easy. Even if I do good replicas, it is very hard for me to do original liveries. I tried two or three, but they didn't came out how I wanted.

Thx! You mean the yellow line in front of the black side plate? And what about the rear? I am missing something overthere i think!

Back