Jmicgator leader of nation 13 is doin e brake trick

  • Thread starter Thread starter heavy tunes
  • 67 comments
  • 3,347 views
Im really 18 though. I was messin earlier. Enough about me get back to the thread subject gezzz.
 
Im really 18 though. I was messin earlier. Enough about me get back to the thread subject gezzz.

Then why did you "lie" that you were 12?

And bro seriously there is no age limit so it doesn't matter so tell us your real age.
 
I'm 14 (5|11|1997)
 
By how he converses, 12 sounds about right.

Might even be giving him too much credit.
 
ripcurl
By how he converses, 12 sounds about right.

Might even be giving him too much credit.

Either that, or just some thug that never bothered becoming educated.
 
well, i ran those guys today in case anyone was wondering. they arent THAT fast. im losing to them but im only falling behind to their rear wheels which isnt that bad. only means they are launching on time with their ghost or whoever it is doing it.

there was a guy who was trash talking to them earlier today and i was there. all i gotta say is, dont waste your time because you make a fool out of yourself. the guy who came in earlier was taking it so serious that he said to meet up in real life so they could get things situated and i was just LMAO.
 
wow swara. I thought you were older. I was 13 when you were born.
 
r4a2g0
wow swara. I thought you were older. I was 13 when you were born.

When I'm on the mic people think I'm like 25+ when I'm only 19 hahah.. Must be the man boulders I was endowed with :sly:
 
his psn says swara96 :P

My dad made the username because that's when my parents got married. I was born in 1997.

I don't know where he got swara from haha
 
swara96
My dad made the username because that's when my parents got married. I was born in 1997.

I don't know where he got swara from haha

Has to do with some middle eastern cultures and/or music.
 
there's nothing wrong with jmcgators, i was running him the other with pretty even launches.
 
When I'm on the mic people think I'm like 25+ when I'm only 19 hahah.. Must be the man boulders I was endowed with :sly:

Bro im only 19 and sound as old as the pope. Lol
 
d24689
Bro im only 19 and sound as old as the pope. Lol

I'll second that. I thought you were in mid 20s at least first few times we spoke.
 
Idk wtf is wrong with you all but I sound like im supposed to for my age sooo... lol
 
PTK
Idk wtf is wrong with you all but I sound like im supposed to for my age sooo... lol

Lol we had a good chat yesterday. Too bad I missed talking to someone on mic..
 
Lol we had a good chat yesterday. Too bad I missed talking to someone on mic..

Yea we did.. then our friend famine joined, and to say the least he must not have eaten for awhile, he sounded cranky, desperate, and a bit mad.. that is until he was 'unfortunately purposely disconnected'.
 
PTK
Yea we did.. then our friend famine joined, and to say the least he must not have eaten for awhile, he sounded cranky, desperate, and a bit mad.. that is until he was 'unfortunately purposely disconnected'.

Goes with the name Famine because he hadn't eaten :lol:
 
PTK
Yea we did.. then our friend famine joined, and to say the least he must not have eaten for awhile, he sounded cranky, desperate, and a bit mad.. that is until he was 'unfortunately purposely disconnected'.

Goes with the name Famine because he hasn't eaten :lol:

EDIT- DANG it sorry GTPlanet, I don't know how that double post occurred on my phone.
 
Goes with the name Famine because he hasn't eaten :lol:

-.- yes we know.. I said that on purpose... lol
 
swara96
Goes with the name Famine because he hadn't eaten :lol:

Lol I'm over causing **** but his PSN has famine in it. Hence why some call him that.

Lol nice one PTK,
Lol you remember that kids under 900hp viper that took off like a 6 gear launch? Haha no power launches were too fast to mimic it :P
 
PTK
-.- yes we know.. I said that on purpose... lol

I'm just saying it for the people who don't get it at first :lol:
 
Back