**Johnny's Massive Uber-Cool Garage!** *Over 300 Cars!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnny.Ly
  • 65 comments
  • 3,837 views
Do you still have a '99 Lotus Motor Sport Elise? I can't list all my cars right now (not at home) but I've been trying to find one for a long time and would love to trade. I've got an RE Amemiya AspiraDrink RX-7 (the premium edition) which doesn't seem to be on your list. Let me know please.
 
I've got an RE Amemiya Aspira Drink (premium version) that I'd love to trade for a Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99. Let me know if you are interested.
 
Excuse me for not making myself clear. I have the Gulf Ford GT40 Race Car from 1969. I'm offering it in trade for the GT MKIV Race Car. It has something like 1.2 miles on it.
 
Im interested in your formula gran turismo and your honda crx sir 90, what price range or specific cars are your looking for?
 
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95
 
Back