**Johnny's Massive Uber-Cool Garage!** *Over 300 Cars!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnny.Ly
  • 65 comments
  • 3,837 views
Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 for the Bluebird 510 Rally Car. Or a Skyline Pace Car for the Bluebird 510 Rally Car. If not check the garage in my signature.

No thanks. I'll look in your garage, and If anything sparks my interest, I'll PM you.

Very interested in your Zonda LM - trade for X2010 (red), FGT (white/blue), any LM I have that you don't? Name it - car list is in my profile.

I'll take the red X2010 for my Zonda LM

Would you take a fully tuned Corvette, or a tuned F430, or an F40 for the 510 Rally Car?

No thanks.

White or Black/Silver FGT for 908 Team Oreca

Black/Silver FGT for 908 sounds good.
 
how about the Pescarlo C60 for my Sauber Mercedes?
 
That would be a deal
 
Ok, I think I already made a trade for the day, so I wont be able to trade for 12 hours.
 
No problem no need to rush.
then we do it tomorrow
 
Mr Ly sir. CarbonX1 for your Audi LMS Team Playstation? I can send tommorow.
 
I got some new cars lately that aren't in my thread, so how about a SUPERAUTOBACS MR-S?
 
I am interested in the Stealth F1. Have a look in my garage in my sig. I also have 2 chromes, matte pink, matte light green, and matte gray.
 
No problem no need to rush.
then we do it tomorrow

Ok I'll put you down as pending for tomorrow

Mr Ly sir. CarbonX1 for your Audi LMS Team Playstation? I can send tommorow.

Sure. Can you wait until Monday, January 3rd though? I'm trading DonZonda on Sunday, and you and Monday.

I got some new cars lately that aren't in my thread, so how about a SUPERAUTOBACS MR-S?

I believe I already have that, sorry.

I am interested in the Stealth F1. Have a look in my garage in my sig. I also have 2 chromes, matte pink, matte light green, and matte gray.

I Can't trade Stealth cars.
 
monday works for me fella
 
Last offer. Fully tuned R35 (843 HP) for the 510
 
How about my OPTION Stream Z 04' (758hp) for your Toyota 7 Racer 70'?
 
Don't think you have the Honda Castol Mugen NSX '00

It's fully tuned though..is that okay?

If not that then I also have the Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car, which isn't on your list either

PM me back if you are interested with what you have to offer, I'm very open

Cheers
 
DonZonda - trade successful! Thanks buddy!

Acheron79 - Trading my Audi LMS Team Playstation to you in 5 hours for your carbon X2010 prototype! :)
 
Offering a GT40 Race Car for your Ford MKIV Race Car.
 
Ill trade a McLaren MRC or whatever its called and Viper SRT10 ACR for Formula one or Nissan R98CP. Both of my cars are maxed out with parts have low miles and do 250-270.
 
Seems you don't have a VW Golf GTi MK1 :)
Wanna trade for the Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 ?
 
Last edited:
Offering a GT40 Race Car for your Ford MKIV Race Car.

Which GT40 Race Car do you have?

Ill trade a McLaren MRC or whatever its called and Viper SRT10 ACR for Formula one or Nissan R98CP. Both of my cars are maxed out with parts have low miles and do 250-270.

I don't have an R98CP? But I'm interested in the Viper SRT10 ACR though..


I have one in that Red M / Black M scheme. 0 Miles on the clock and bone stock.
 
Would you trade a Lancia Delta S4 for the BMW 320i touring car?
 
Which GT40 Race Car do you have?



I don't have an R98CP? But I'm interested in the Viper SRT10 ACR though..



I have one in that Red M / Black M scheme. 0 Miles on the clock and bone stock.

Uh Ill trade Viper SRT 10 ACR for formula one. I just need a good handling fast car to beat GT All-Stars. My 280 mph veyron just doesnt cut it when it comes to steering.
 
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 with dirt and snow tyres, engine overhaul and rigidity restore for Zonda LM or NOMAD Diablo (preferably the NOMAD)
 
Last edited:
Like the sound of the audi chrome line and basically all of them :drool: what kind of cars you after? because theres no list that says which cars you havnt got :indiff:
 
I would love to have that Veyron! Anything on my sig that interests you? :) Can get you something premium and tuned also ;)
 
Please let me know if anything on my list appeals to you for your Nismo 400R.
 
i have a F2007 how bout for the 1967 Lambo and or what color is the Furai
 
just let me know regarding my trade offer.

thanks
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10

Would you take a Gillette Vertigo 04 for it?
 
Back