Join DRIFT-ARTZ

United States
California
RowdyMike_510
Hello fellow GTP drifter. As you can see the title, ill like to talk about a new team in GT5 call DRIFT-ARTZ.
DRIFT-ARTZ is a drift team that is the "elite" drifters from TEAM-DRIFT. Our goal is to become the most known crew in GT5. We mainly use comfort hard tyres and always ready to drift and we do drift battles against any crew. Our CEO are
DRIFT-ARTZ_BgCEO
DRIFT-ARTZ_LBCEO
DRIFT-ARTZ_JnCEO
LEADERS:
DRIFT-ARTZ_RAZA
DRIFT-ARTZ_SA916
DRIFT-ARTZ_AKUMA(me)
DRIFT-ARTZ_BASH
Members:
DRIFT-ARTZ_xsr67
DRIFT-ARTZ_HEMI
DRIFT-ARTZ_GIJIN
DRIFT-ARTZ-SEBAS
DRIFT-ARTZ_SCOOP
DRIFT-ARTZ_NOVA
DRIFT-ARTZ_SMOKE
DRIFT-ARTZ_LEAN
DRIFT-ARTZ_DOG

WE ARE RECURITING MEMBERS AT THE MOMENT (DUE TO NUMBER OF PEOPLE).

MORE INFO CONTACT ME ON THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
Yeah sLiCk-94 has been around here before I even came, lol.

Good luck from Team Liquid! Hope all goes well!

Last edited:
Just ignore the haters... They let you be if you ignore them. Anyway good luck from Team RedSuns.

Comon guys I have been the one and only sLiCk for over two years, Im not hating i just simply stated that so he would know. I wasn't rude in anyway. I basically droped a small hint so he would change his name out of respect for all the work I put into this name and team (Youtube, Comps, Wins), but instead hes glad to be the "new slick" even though he knows im the original. Now I think that is just disrespect. I also classify that as copying, or as I like to say "swaggerjacking" there is no originality there.

Think about this... When you use someones elses name you are like a wine that has been watered down. A diluted wine is not real wine, and not a good wine either. Hardly the genuine article.
But when you are original you know you have that kick, a tang, a genuine taste... or as some would say "swagg". Like olives the taste may be strong and bitter-sweet, but the flavor lasts. You cultivate a taste for them. No one ever developed a taste for diluted wine.

Feel me ? Please think about that.
Whats next? Black Smoke Gang? :lol:

Last edited:
Comon guys I have been the one and only sLiCk for over two years, Im not hating i just simply stated that so he would know. I wasn't rude in anyway. I basically droped a small hint so he would change his name out of respect for all the work I put into this name and team (Youtube, Comps, Wins), but instead hes glad to be the "new slick" even though he knows im the original. Now I think that is just disrespect. I also classify that as copying, or as I like to say "swaggerjacking" there is no originality there.

Think about this... When you use someones elses name you are like a wine that has been watered down. A diluted wine is not real wine, and not a good wine either. Hardly the genuine article.
But when you are original you know you have that kick, a tang, a genuine taste... or as some would say "swagg". Like oviles the taste may be strong and bitter-sweet, but the flavor lasts. You cultivate a taste for them. No one ever developed a taste for diluted wine.

I completely understand where you coming from this

But when you are original you know you have that kick, a tang, a genuine taste... or as some would say "swagg". Like oviles the taste may be strong and bitter-sweet, but the flavor lasts. You cultivate a taste for them. No one ever developed a taste for diluted wine.

Makes perfect sense. But have you considered that this person might be so fond of you, that you are like their mentor. He could have the upmost respect for you.
Then again you could be right as well :lol:

..or have you ever thought the guy has had that name for a while and it's just a coincidence that his name is somewhat similar to yours? Perhaps rational thinking is less important to some members who prefer blind assumptions.

..or have you ever thought the guy has had that name for a while and it's just a coincidence that his name is somewhat similar to yours? Perhaps rational thinking is less important to some members who prefer blind assumptions.

This. Seriously, coincidence may be the answer, get over it.

Good Luck from BURST. & @justdrift I see it as very disrespectfull of you to say Slick copied you. Unless you made the word Slick up yourself you copied it by your own definition of copying "swaggerjacking". Its damn near impossible to be original on the name front as words already exist. & theres millions of people on PSN similar names is obviously going to happen.

Maybe but where as sLiCk genuinely has made a name for himself Drifting wise, so to me; he is the Original in this community.
I've had the name blitz for 4 years and I get copied all the time on Psn, but not in this community! ;)
So I'm The Original? :sly:

Anyways, this isn't the place to carry on the discussion I guess.. :scared:

I completely understand where you coming from this
Thank you man, glad you understand and see where im coming from.
Especially with us being team leaders and all, My GTP is not straight up sLiCk. Its JustDrift893. This guy made his GTP lilslick510. Comon two words and 3 numbers just like mine. Its just like someone making a name RedNinjaCivic :lol:

Makes perfect sense. But have you considered that this person might be so fond of you, that you are like their mentor. He could have the upmost respect for you.
Then again you could be right as well :lol:
I actually have :lol:
I would expect the person to come forewords and tell me. I would have no problem helping them as i did with many others. But if they do some creepy wannabe thing like start a new team and change there name to slick without me knowing, you lose my respect.
I do not know if this guy even likes me or not. He has said nothing more than hes happy to be here.
Drift Artz = Butt Dartz :lol:

..or 1. have you ever thought the guy has had that name for a while and it's just a coincidence that his name is somewhat similar to yours? Perhaps rational thinking is less important to some members who prefer 2. blind assumptions.
1. Yes killer I have thought about that. I have never seen another slick for as long as I have been playing. This guy clearly has had another PSN, but made a new one.
2. Ok so tomorrow if someone starts a Drop4 or Drop6 and you call that BS for copying is that a blind assumption ? Or has the guy been Drop6 for a while now and its just coincidence ?

Maybe but where as sLiCk genuinely has made a name for himself Drifting wise, so to me; he is the Original in this community.
I've had the name blitz for 4 years and I get copied all the time on Psn, but not in this community! ;)
So I'm The Original? :sly:

Anyways, this isn't the place to carry on the discussion I guess.. :scared:
Your the original blitz in my eyes 👍 but anyway...
Thank you so much blitz ! One does not simply call himself "SLICK" without knowing about WSG sLiCk. Just about everybody knows me. The point is I have already solidified myself as "sLiCk" so it doesn't even matter what the situation is. Also one does not just call himself slick *Face Palm* You gotta live up to your name. Im sLiCk for a reason if the "new slick" wants to find out why, He can let me know and we can battle. I dont know what this guy is doing. People could be going up to him thinking its me.

I have been keeping silent about this "swaggerjacking" thing for quite some time but when it comes to the point where I got people that are directly stealing names, I just have to speak up. My talk about swaggerjacking is now over. Empty your cup of diluted wine and let it be refilled with something thas has more alcohol in it. Thank you.

- The ORIGINAL sLiCk

Well all I got to say is that I didnt come on GTP to argue over a name. The reason why I picked lilslick is because that what my friends outside GTP calls me and my psn name before I join DRIFT-ARTZ. No disrespect if you thing im yelling or anything, im just a 16yo that just wanna drift and have the crew that rep be known on the internet. I dont hate anyone cause what is there to hate for, it aint gonna do nothing but make matters worse so yea

1. Yes killer I have thought about that. I have never seen another slick for as long as I have been playing. This guy clearly has had another PSN, but made a new one.
2. Ok so tomorrow if someone starts a Drop4 or Drop6 and you call that BS for copying is that a blind assumption ? Or has the guy been Drop6 for a while now and its just coincidence ?

1. Slick is a pretty common name and considering the fact that the guy just joined GTP and has never met you before doesn't mean he "swaggerjacked" you.

2. The last time I checked, Drop5 was/is a team name and if someone blatantly came on to GTP and started a thread with a similar name, I'm pretty sure it'd be more than a coincidence. Like, I wouldn't be mad at Spank for having my same name (Steven). But, I'm sure copying a brand name (like Red Bull, KSport, HKS, etc.) would be much more than a coincidence. Major difference...

P.S. There's a guy named something along the lines of "xKiller_Bx" or something on GTP but I don't rage out on him because the names are similar. I've seen "xKiller_BEEx" and "xxKILLER_" whatever. It's bound to happen at some point because there's really no such thing as point-blank originality. Great minds think alike I suppose.

JustDrift893
Thank you man, glad you understand and see where im coming from.
Especially with us being team leaders and all, My GTP is not straight up sLiCk. Its JustDrift893. This guy made his GTP lilslick510. Comon two words and 3 numbers just like mine. Its just like someone making a name RedNinjaCivic :lol:

I actually have :lol:
I would expect the person to come forewords and tell me. I would have no problem helping them as i did with many others. But if they do some creepy wannabe thing like start a new team and change there name to slick without me knowing, you lose my respect.
I do not know if this guy even likes me or not. He has said nothing more than hes happy to be here.
Drift Artz = Butt Dartz :lol:

Your the original blitz in my eyes 👍 but anyway...
Thank you so much blitz ! One does not simply call himself "SLICK" without knowing about WSG sLiCk. Just about everybody knows me. The point is I have already solidified myself as "sLiCk" so it doesn't even matter what the situation is. Also one does not just call himself slick *Face Palm* You gotta live up to your name. Im sLiCk for a reason if the "new slick" wants to find out why, He can let me know and we can battle. I dont know what this guy is doing. People could be going up to him thinking its me.

I have been keeping silent about this "swaggerjacking" thing for quite some time but when it comes to the point where I got people that are directly stealing names, I just have to speak up. My talk about swaggerjacking is now over. Empty your cup of diluted wine and let it be refilled with something thas has more alcohol in it. Thank you.

- The ORIGINAL sLiCk

How am I suppose to know your name was slick in the first. No hard feeling but I dont come on here alot so why when I put slick in my name, you come and say im the original slick, ill understand if I put justdrift510 but just slick. Come on I dont hate you but I dont like how we having a battle over a name. Lets get real

Well all I got to say is that I didnt come on GTP to argue over a name. The reason why I picked lilslick is because that what my friends outside GTP calls me and my psn name before I join DRIFT-ARTZ. No disrespect if you thing im yelling or anything, im just a 16yo that just wanna drift and have the crew that rep be known on the internet. I dont hate anyone cause what is there to hate for, it aint gonna do nothing but make matters worse so yea

I understand, i have also been slick even before PS3. Started with my AIM back in middle school when i was about 13 or 14. Makes me more easy going now that I know your not one of those guys that hate me and are trying to mess with me by taking names. Sorry if some of things i write seemed rude haha alot of people take things up the butt if you know what i mean. But you should really switch your name XD Hit me up if you need help with a new name, im very creative.

Good Luck from White Smoke Gang

Guys i just wished the kid good luck so its time to leave it alone.
And Killer EVERYONE knows sLiCk-94 from public drift lobbies =)

JustDrift893
I understand, i have also been slick even before PS3. Started with my AIM back in middle school when i was about 13 or 14. Makes me more easy going now that I know your not one of those guys that hate me and are trying to mess with me by taking names. Sorry if some of things i write seemed rude haha alot of people take things up the butt if you know what i mean. But you should really switch your name XD Hit me up if you need help with a new name, im very creative.

Good Luck from White Smoke Gang

Well im not mad at u and thanks for the offer ORIGINAL SLICK LOL but I love my name and I dont wanna change it

Yea no prob LIL SLICK :lol: Might wanna work on that oppening post a lil bit so it catches peoples eye 👍

Personally I think that the OP could use a little more work to make it stand out from other teams, but other then that, good luck from Team Liquid and I hope that all goes well for this team 👍 .

Back