Join DRIFT-ARTZ

I would like to join your team!I tried to join another team a few weeks ago but I never got a trial!! Add me on psn and I hope to drift with you guys done time!!

Um ok what up bash and u gotta say mike cause there another slick who I guess the "oringinal" slick -_- so yeah it crazy but just call me call me mike

All that argument just because two guys share the same name. I mean, Maveric has been my real life nickname since I was like 8 years old (19 now) & it was one of my best friends that gave it to me, but I don't argue when I see someone online called Maverick (never seen a Maverick without the K like me but it's the same 🤬) & I've seen some Mavericks but I don't really care. Look at it this way, how many Jasons, Tylers, Steves, Marcs, etc. are out there... they don't argue over their names.

squishy964
ok mike why you haven't Ben on we need to try to find a team to battle som

Well my wifi is down at my house and I go to my grandma's house on the weekends(lol feel like them people on tokyo xtreme racer drift) to use her wifi. Aslo ill try talking to some team to have a drift meet or a battle. BASH tell the team at 9pm pst on friday ill be in a D1 tournament. You can come but only you not any other member ok.

Just a heads up, I wouldn't double post too much if I was you. Instead just edit your previous post.

And also cut down on the text speak as it is a rule from the AUP found Here

And since I haven't said this before on this thread, Good luck.

Yesss but... maybe it wasnt pointless because we reached an AGREEMENT.
Im sLiCk, thats LilSlick

Today DA and ALPINE have a incident with our members and their members that lead into a arguement and we, DRIFT-ARTZ, are sorry for the fight and it show igornant and disrespectful to all members of DA. We sorry

Hey can I join your drift team I have a lot of experience drifting. I use to be in a drift team called R3N3GAD3 DRIFT. I drift with Ronny245 and I have drifted with some of your team members before I have over 30 drift cars both high and low hp

FerrariEnzo15
Hey can I join your drift team I have a lot of experience drifting. I use to be in a drift team called R3N3GAD3 DRIFT. I drift with Ronny245 and I have drifted with some of your team members before I have over 30 drift cars both high and low hp

Ask DRIFT-ARTZ_RAZA OR DRIFT-ARTZ_LBCEO ILL WILL DO A RECRUIT ON FRIDAY IF NONEBOF THESE MEMBERS ANSWER YOUR REQUEST

Lilslick510
Ask DRIFT-ARTZ_RAZA OR DRIFT-ARTZ_LBCEO ILL WILL DO A RECRUIT ON FRIDAY IF NONEBOF THESE MEMBERS ANSWER YOUR REQUEST

Oo I have drifted with raza before I think ask him about me

Better attitude than Alpine (even when they first started), and decent in skill level, at least on basic courses. You guys aren't bad, wish you luck that you don't get caught up in GTP's drama.

Better attitude than Alpine (even when they first started), and decent in skill level, at least on basic courses. You guys aren't bad, wish you luck that you don't get caught up in GTP's drama.

Thanks Z. ;) maybe you havent been around them very much? Oh i forgot GhostZ just sits, watches, and listens to everything..

I would like to challenge Drift Artz to a battle if you guys are interested get the leader to send me a friend request at Alpine_Toretto or a pm on here.

Back