Join the GTP Assetto Corsa Racers Steam Group!

• Thread starter Coxis
  • 39 comments
Mexico
GTP_Coxis
Coxis
The GTPlanet Assetto Corsa Racers Steam Group

gtpacrfinalblackrotated.png

Group Information

Abbreviation: GTPACR
Group URL: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gtpacr/

With the coming release of Assetto Corsa I thought I'd open a group for us GTPers that plan on racing AC. Once the sim has multiplayer, we'll be able to make use of some of the built-in group features that Steam has to offer, which for games like this will really come in handy, like event scheduling, group chat and content sharing. Event scheduling in particular will be useful since once you post your event(s) here and schedule them in the group, reminders will be shown to every member of the group (even to those that didn't necessarily see the topic here) increasing odds of participation. Group chat could be useful for pick up racing, like the old GTP chat for GT5P. Even if it doesn't get used too much it's going to be nice having a place to see some numbers and current GTPers on AC.

Requirements

Since this will still be our base of operation you'd need to make sure to post all your semi and formal events here first. It'd also be nice if you add yourself to the GTP AC directory. The group is set to public so anyone can join (I can change this based on feedback).

To join, simply open the Community menu and select "Groups", from then just do a search with the name of the club. :)

Happy racing!

Signed up and waiting on multiplayer. Love the game but racing AI is getting boring and hotlapping is only fun to me when theres a real life prize on the line and even then i end up with broken headphones and other things. GT Academy got expensive the year i competed with the amount of things i broke out of frustration.

Thanks for the support everyone! We've now reached a staggering (:D) 12 members. Until MP comes along there's not much that can be done other than sharing screenshots and videos, but once that's done Steam Group features will come in handy. :)

Thanks for the support everyone! We've now reached a staggering (:D) 12 members. Until MP comes along there's not much that can be done other than sharing screenshots and videos, but once that's done Steam Group features will come in handy. :)

Well, there is the leaderboard now. But you have to befriend people for it to show in your game. And there are a billion different combos, so it's not always easy finding combos that others have done. But at least it's the start with this new build.

could someone send me an invite to the group plz?

steam name MaDHaX

Edit.

never mind, found it :)

see you guys on track!

Hello all,

I am leaving for a three week vacation, but when I return I will host a server for gtp guys.

I can name it GTPACR, as long as coxis is ok with this.. please let me know mate.. no urgency.

I would join as well. Besides from NZ/A I had always good and ok connections to people from Europe and USA. For Mexico, I don't know..
My location is Germany.

Hello all,

I am leaving for a three week vacation, but when I return I will host a server for gtp guys.

I can name it GTPACR, as long as coxis is ok with this.. please let me know mate.. no urgency.
That sounds awesome, actually. Please go ahead! :)

I'd like to join. Really starting to get into AC.

I've setup up a server without issue, but have not stress tested it. Would be willing to give it a go.

Hi all, I'm happy to host as server all day today if there are enough of you interested.

Cars will be
bmw_1m_s3;bmw_m3_e92;ktm_xbow_r;lotus_2_eleven;lotus_evora_s_s2;lotus_exige_240_s3;lotus_exige_scura

Tracks will be rotated on a loop
imola;magione;monza;mugello;nurburgring;silverstone;vallelunga;silverstone-international

12 slots, password protected with no cut track penalties and respectively request anyone with a ping higher than 200 find a closer server to your own location. I watched a 600 ping lag wack a whole grid off last night.

+1 below and if i get more than 6 +1's I'm happy to keep server up all day

Server will be called GTPACR after the Steam group and password will be GTP

Back