I don't as any on me right now but me bredrin Dave iz a dealer.
yup hit makes dem fasta but yous gotta as 22 inch pimpin chrome rims on ya auto fe hit to work.
the little guy you see in the picture is a baby monkey and he was part of an experiment, the thing that he is humping is the testing minuplatyive, scientists wanted to see if monkeys react to facial expresions, that's why he is holding to the robot which resembles a face eventhough it is not providing him with nuritment, the one that does is the one in the back of the picture, he only aproaches it to eat, love and security according to the monkey's behavior is the one with more pleasent expressions!!
so there you have it!!
DAMN I'M A GENIUS
Can someone attach this image to a post as all I'm getting is a lil' red cross. I presume it's because I have such a mind-blowingly advanced server system that inferior systems are overwhelmed and can't communicate at such an elite level.
/cough/ ...or not.
Look plain and simple - I love funny monkey pictures and I WANT TO BE PART OF THE MONKEY GANG!!!
Looks to me like someone's about to close the sandwich toaster! :lick: or 'If you take an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of slide guitars...'