Jokes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 4,717 comments
  • 787,462 views
Bc4
Are dead baby jokes funny?
I find them funny, which may have something to do with my obvious lack of political correctness.
 
Why did the two tampons ignore each other?
Because they were both stuck up 🤬 (the less appropriate word for vagina ;))
 
That awkward moment when you've used the restroom and have to put on your clothes to go wash your hands.... ;)
 
^ Sense. That post makes none.
 
Oh, well. I don't think it's worth explaining, either, so you can get rid of it.
 
That awkward moment when you've used the restroom and have to put on your clothes to go wash your hands.... ;)

I suppose nonsense is the joke. Good one I guess.
 
That awkward moment when you've used the restroom and have to put on your clothes to go wash your hands.... ;)
Is it just my messed up mind or is it about masturbation?
 
- We have a lot of free, unused land in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Any way we can use it?
- I have an idea! We'll plant tobacco there, and when we put it into cigarettes and pack them, we'll sign the packs: SMOKING KILLS! THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!
 
A barber, a bald man and an absent-minded professor take a journey together. They have to camp overnight, and so decide to take turns watching the luggage. When it's the barber's turn, he gets bored, so amuses himself by shaving the head of the professor. When the professor is woken up for his shift, he feels his head, and says "How stupid is that barber? He's woken up the bald man instead of me."

I saw it on wikipedia :p
 
Whoever said nothing was impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.

===========================================

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
 
- We have a lot of free, unused land in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Any way we can use it?
- I have an idea! We'll plant tobacco there, and when we put it into cigarettes and pack them, we'll sign the packs: SMOKING KILLS! THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!

That's the cutest evil plan I ever read...

*cries of joy*
 
I'm reading a book on anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
 
The Ukrainian government told the Russian military forces to leave the territory of Ukraine. And the Russian government answered: sure, the Russian forces will leave Ukraine on March, 16.

And an older joke, I head it a few years before the crisis:

When the ships of the Russian Black Sea Fleet once left their base in Sevastopol for a manoever, the Ukrainian government refused to let them back to Crimea. And the Russians answered: if the Russian fleet doesn't get back to Crimea, then Crimea will get back to the Russian fleet.
 
Read this page; didn't laugh once :grumpy:
 
Read this page; didn't laugh once :grumpy:

That's weird. I read your reply and I didn't laugh. Tell me how you contributed again.
 
Read this page; didn't laugh once :grumpy:
What about this one...

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_funniest_joke
 
What did one lawyer say to the other lawyer? "Hey, we're both lawyers."
 
Old classmates

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old??

I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist.

I noticed his DDS diploma on the wall, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago.

Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.

This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High School.

"Yes... Yes, I did. I'm a Mustang" he gleamed with pride.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1975. Why do you ask?"

"You were in my class!” I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely.

Then, that ugly,

Old,

Bald,

Wrinkled,

Fat-assed,

Gray-haired,

Decrepit

Son-of-a-bitch

Asked,

"What did you teach???"
 
Last edited:
WHY WAS SHE SHOUTING?
 
WHY WAS SHE SHOUTING?
If I'm honest, I didn't even notice when I copy/pasted from an email. Because old. :lol:

Edit: Better?!?
 
I have a girlfriend!!! :D

:lol:















Got it? Me? Girlfriend?... No???

:lol:

- We have a lot of free, unused land in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Any way we can use it?
- I have an idea! We'll plant tobacco there, and when we put it into cigarettes and pack them, we'll sign the packs: SMOKING KILLS! THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!

TOMACCO!!! :lol:
 
Last edited:
Back