Jordanp19's Car Showroom. DMC Delorean and more!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordanp19
  • 86 comments
  • 5,143 views
Ok dude, I will let you know if I get any others ;)
 
Okay so I'm interested in the RUF. Are you able to trade on Saturday? If so I can make you an offer. I'm hoping to get this thing before the weekend for a event I'm running in.
 
Ahhh, sorry dude. If you look at the bottom of the first post I am booked up. Sorry! Let me know if you are still interested though ;)
 
About to do some Grinding. I would like to ask what YOU want up for trade ;)

And what you can offer me if I get the car for you :P
 
Great idea! I am in the last series in A-spec now so the only car i really need would be a Formula GT, wouldn't mind renting it instead of trading it. Also i would love to own some more supercars, like an Enzo or McLaren F1. Don't have much to trade of that kind of values but could arrange something perhaps :)
 
Sweet :P

Thanks for the feedback man :P I will tend to it :D
 
Is the Evo X still available?
 
Dodge Challenger '10 for your Evo X?
 
Hey,

thanks to both of you for being patient with my reply (am back from my trip now)

And yes :) The Evo is still here :P

Sorry but I a not interested in the Dodge.
 
Sorry Jordan, I was going to offer you a 03' Ford SVT F-150 Lightning but ended up trading with someone else for a 10' Camaro SS a couple of days ago.
 
Back again! Let me know if you want to trade :)
 
What do you want for the Le Mans Quattro?
 
If you have a Lexus LFA I could have that would be awesome :)

If not I am not to fussy anyways, so let me know what you can do ;)
 
Trade agreed for Audi
 
Thought I would give this a little bump ;)

Someone may find a car they want :)
 
Sorry for the multiple posts but thought a bump would be good at the moment ;)
 
Wow, thanks for pointing that out man, if I won it through completing events can I trade it or is it completely ruled out?

Happy to do the trade :) Will respond in the other thread ;)

From my experience you can not send it, I had bought it on one account where it was in the UCD and wanted to shift it to another and it refused.

Confirmed here.
 
Ok man, thanks for the info!

I have messaged the trader to let him know and I will sort it out :)
 
Bump ! ;)

Also, I can trade today (only cars though, have sent my items limit for today) ! :)
 
Got some good trades done!

Still a few cars available :)
 
Back