Jordanp19's Car Showroom. DMC Delorean and more!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordanp19
  • 86 comments
  • 5,144 views
Oh right sweet man :D

I will check my playstation soon and let you know if I get it :P

Then we can sort out sending the Jag back and sending you the corvette ;)
 
Thats the Vanquish gone!
 
JORDAN!

DO WANT the 2002 turbo.
 
Hey diego,

Thanks for your interest ;) We will sort it out in your PM :)
 
hey interested in a Lotus espirit sport 350? just brought used, never driven, new oil and engine overhaul, overhaul alone cost £37,500!

Looking for a TVR cerbera or a modded premium scooby or mistsi evo.....loads of other cars on offer here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139082
 
Hey dude,

sorry, which car is it you are interested in?
 
either the ruf or cerbera speed 6?

my espirit owes me about 179k

would be up for a swap if you made sure the engine was overhauled like mine?
 
Oh right I see :P

I will check out your thread and see what you got ;)
 
Dude, I will send you a PM in aminute :)
 
Info on upcoming Managers Modifed Car added.
 
You still got that 2002 Turbo in Taiga? What are you looking to trade for it?

TGJB007
 
Hey man,

I do still have it yes :) Someone said they wanted to make me an offer but hasn't got round to it yet. Make me an offer if you want ;)
 
I got:

- BMW 135i Coupe '07 (Grey)
- BMW 135i Coupe '07 (Red/ Modded)
- BMW tii Concept '07
- BMW M Coupé '98
- BMW Z4 M Coupe '08
- Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 (Modded. Supercharged)
- PDI Racing Kart 100
- Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97 (Modded)
- Honda Civic Mugen Motul Si Race Car '87
- Mazda MX-5 Miata (2nd Gen) (Modded)
- Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
- Mini Cooper S '05
- Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01

Anything strike your fancy? I'm not really willing to give up the 1.3 Mini or the M Coupe '98 though. The rest is negotiable.

The earliest I'm available is Thursday night. I'm 6 hours behind you, so I'm thinking sometime Friday?
 
BM for BM ;)

I would love the Z4 Coupe :D Is that cool for you?

The earliest I am available for trade is Saturday 18th December. Is that ok?
 
Since I do not have my PS3 near me until Thursday, details are not readily available off hand about my Z4 M.

What I do remember is:
-Very Little mileage
-Chassis will need to be straightened (No major crashes though. If you even rub the barrier at the TG track, it will need to be straightened. :lol:)
-Bone stock
-Spacegrau Metallic

Yeah, sure, Saturday is fine. It will give me time to say goodbye to it! :lol: I'll add you to PSN on Thursday. My PSN is TopGearJB007.
 
Last edited:
Awesome dude, that will be fine :)

Just so you know I haven't even checked the 2002 Turbo as I only bought it and offered it for trade. Would you like me to check the engine and chassis for you?
 
It's used. It needs an Oil Change, engine overhaul, and chassis overhaul. It'll be fine. Pleasure doing business with ya! It's so hard to find these cars in the used lot.
 
Awesome dude ;) I will put you in my waiting list etc. The Car is yours! You can check the waiting list at the bottom of my first post. If you have any further questions or anything just write here or send me a PM ;)
 
Info added about new tuning company!
 
I was wondering, since I am trading you a more expensive (and premium) car for a less expensive standard car, if you could maybe change the oil and restore the engine?

TGJB007
 
Last edited:
Hey man, I will take a look at how much it costs and let you know. Most likley I will for ya ;)
 
I got Lambo p400 prototype Historic car to trade
 
Sweet dude, anything you interested in from my list?
 
I was wondering, since I am trading you a more expensive (and premium) car for a less expensive standard car, if you could maybe change the oil and restore the engine?

TGJB007

Just checked on the Turbo. Work is needed on the engine. It will be done by the time of trade ;)
 
Lambo p400 prototype Historic car to trade ..

can make a updat of ur list send it to me if interested?
 
The list is in the first post man ;)

Anything you would be happy to swap it for?
 
Ok every car i want are gone lol ..or will be .. maybe later youll get other cars
 
Back