JoshUK's Garage (X1, 878b, SLS, Race Cars...)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoshUK
  • 30 comments
  • 2,474 views
Messages
18
Hi guys, I would like to trade some of my cars:

- Red Bull X1 (played nearly 18h for this one)
- Mazda 787b
- Mazda 787b Stealth Code
- McLaren F1 Stealth Code
- GTR V-SPEC
- SLS AMG - sold
- Ferrari P4 330 Race Car
- Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
- FORD GT40 Mark IV
- Skyline R34 Nür V-Spec II
- AE86 Shigeno.S - sold


and many more. Im looking for stealth codes (EU) or rare Race Cars.
I will only trade the X1 for stealth codes OR Formula GT, F07, F10 Packages !


Feel free to make offers by pm or post.

cheers,
Josh
 
Last edited:
Im interested in the 787 Stealth.

Got

-Lambo Diablo
- W12 Nardo
- 89R Nissan

If any interest you.

Greet98
 
is the 787b the race car
 
I see that you already have a XJ13. Would you be interested in a code (EU only) for another?
 
I see that you already have a XJ13. Would you be interested in a code (EU only) for another?

the XJ13 is in my garage, no code. I have stealth-codes for the 787b and McLaren F1.
 
Hi i want to trade with you i'm looking for 787B Stealth or McLaren F1 Stealth EU code.

i have:

Bugatti veyron (Tuned 1163HP)

Corvette ZR1 RM (Fully modded to 905 HP)

Ferrari 458Italia 631HP

Caterham seven fireblade(Titanium silver)

Colors: Matte green - Matte grey (its white but darker) -Maziora andromedall (Mixed colors-Green, blue & Purple)
 
Sorry, I have the Vette and Veyron already. Im either looking for Stealth/Chromeline Codes (EU) or F1/FGT Cars.

Thanks to Chilly420, nice trade! The AE86 Shigeno.S and SLS AMG is gone.
 
ok i have chrome line cars but i redeemed the code but i will send you my account email and password to download the cars from the store OK?
 
ok i have chrome line cars but i redeemed the code but i will send you my account email and password to download the cars from the store OK?

U have stealth cars? We are talking about the X1 i guess ?
 
i'm looking for one of these cars: Mazda 787b Stealth\McLaren F1 Stealth

i will give you chrome line cars
 
Have you sold the regular 787B yet?

this is what I have to offer

PREMIUM

FERRARI 512BB '76 - 0 MILES
FERRARI CALIFORNIA '08 - 0 MILES
MASERATI GRAN TURISMO S '08 MODIFIED TO 630 HP W/AERO MODS - 19.2 MILES
SHELBY COBRA 427 '66 - 0 MILES

Im willing to trade multiple cars for that 787B
 
I have all stealth cars and chromeline modles. Have redeemed them but willl give e-mail and password for x-1 and f1 gran truismo.
 
Hi Andyhill66 i'm looking for stealth cars. can you give me your account email and password to download the cars?:)
 
What are you willing to part with? I have 6 stealth modles and 6 chromeline.
 
i have:

Mazda furai stock

Ferrari 458italia 631HP

Ferrari California

Maserati GT

Caterham seven fireblade

Corvette ZR1 RM(Fully modded to 905hp)

i have the chrome line cars but i want one of stealth cars
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No sorry mate. 12 top rate cars for those is not enough. I want x-1 red bull and formula GT
 
I will trade you a F10, Peugeot 908, fully built enzo, fully built drift spec s15 with race mods for your x1.
 
Would you take either a GTR GT500 Stealth or a SLS AMG Stealth for either your 787B or F1?
 
PM sent
 
Is this only valid for EU region games? Or is the code related to PSN origin? I'm not sure I have a US game, EU PSN account, will it work? If so I have a Peugot 908 HDi I can trade, looking for the Mazda 787B stealth/regular. Either will do.
 
Bump. I will also accept sharing your stealth cars as long its EU.
 
Bump. I will also accept sharing your stealth cars as long its EU.

What do you say on the Peugot 908 for the Mazda (non stealth)?
 
I need your 787B
I have a:
Ford GT with 861hp and 37.4 miles.
Ford MarkIV
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
Lancia Stratos
Lancia Stratos Rally Version
GT-R LM Road Going Version
 
I will give you f2007 for the X1, I also have a 1970 Black Mustang Slammer, Bentley 3 race car,Sauber Mercedes, R92cp,Formula GT (blue),
 
I will give you an F10 and a 2j race car and a few other cars that I dont want for the X1.
 
Anything interesting in my tradeshopfor your 787B?
See my sign.
 
Back