(JTCC) Japanese Touring Car Championship SIGN UPDraft 

  • Thread starter Thread starter GremlinWon
  • 55 comments
  • 7,216 views
Messages
261
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
GremlinOne
(JTCC) Japanese Touring Car Championship
CIIOSbTWIAIg_Rg.png


Japanese manufacturers, Japanese Circuits
​
This season came about from thinking about touring cars and quickly thought that Asia on the whole didn't really have much touring cars but more GT stuff. So I started developing this season.

There are plenty are Japanese cars that could be used, there are also a decent supply of Japanese Tracks and for this season we will most likely include tracks made by GT6 (PD) as they are a japanese company.

This Season is a work in progress as it is still being developed.
I have announced this to generate interest and would like to try and get a full grid.

Club ID: 1044386

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Aids will be Prohibited except ABS
Max Tyres to be used: Medium or below

Boost: Off
Penalty: Off
Tyre/ Fuel depletion: Fast
Grip/ Track reduction: Real
Minimum Pit Stop: 0
Tyre Change Requirement: N/a
Race Finish Delay: Maximum
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Off
Slipstream Strength: Real

Lobby Will Open At:
Qualifying Will Start At: (10mins) Together on track.
Race Will Start At: (40mins)

To be confirmed


(Please note that these settings are still work in progress and have not yet been complete).
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This page will be updated soon with pictures, logos, etc. Soon!
 
Last edited:
Current Car Specifications Are: Official Specifications as of 27/06/2015

honda_civic_type_r__ek__touring_car__97_by_gt6_garage-d6xnppg.png

Honda Civic Type R Touring Car:

514 PP
389 BHP - Engine Stage 3 only, High RPM Turbo only.
870 Kg

honda_integra_type_r__dc5__touring_car__04_by_gt6_garage-d7fu0dy.png

Honda Integra Type R Touring Car:

511 PP
394 BHP - Engine Stage 3 only, High RPM Turbo only.
1050 Kg

lexus_is_f_touring_car__07_by_gt6_garage-d7eq8pr.jpg

Lexus IS F Touring Car:

528 PP
390 BHP
1350 Kg

mazda_roadster_touring_car_by_gt6_garage-d7h4nnz.png

Mazda Roadster Touring Car:

513 PP
289 BHP - Engine Stage 3 only, High RPM Turbo only.
795 Kg - Carbon Prop. Shaft needed.

mazda_rx_7_touring_car_by_gt6_garage-d7h80yu.png

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car:

513 PP
326 BHP
1175 Kg

mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_ix_gsr_touring_car__05_by_gt6_garage-d7ff2rn.png

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Touring Car:

506 PP
384 BHP
1180 Kg

nissan_silvia_spec_r_aero__s15__touring_car__02_by_gt6_garage-d7i6w1s.png

Nissan Silvia Spec-R AERO Touring Car:

503 PP
361 BHP
1100 Kg

subaru_impreza_touring_car_by_gt6_garage-d7f4udh.png

Subaru Impreza Touring Car:

528 PP
391 BHP
1300 Kg

(All cars are to be fitted with new oil).
(Pictures from http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/)
 
Last edited:
Provisional Calendar: Date to be confirmed.

Rd 1: Tsukuba
- Full, 4 times weather changeability, No time changeability.

Rd 2: Fuji Speedway
- Full, No changeable weather, No changeable time.

Rd 3: Twin Ring Motegi
- Road Course, 4 times weather changeability, 4 times time changeability.

Rd 4: Tokyo R246
- Full Course, No weather changeability, No time changeability.

Rd 5: Suzuka
- Grand Prix 2014, 4 times weather changeability, 4 times time changeability.
 
Last edited:
Japanese Touring Car Championship Entry List:
CIIOSbTWIAIg_Rg.png

Japanese Manufactures, Japanese Tracks.
​
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry Format:

Driver:
Team:
Driver Number:
Car:

(You are required to fill in all spaces).
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entrants:

1)

Driver: @GremlinWon
Team: Team ATOM
Driver Number: 40
Car: Nissan Silvia

2)

Driver: @lxmmy
Team: Team Advan
Driver Number: 96
Car: Mazda RX-7

3)

Driver: @SK8RBOI
Team: FRS Motorsport
Number: 69
Car: TBC

4)

Driver: @Mr Gear
Team: PureGT
Driver Number: 88
Car: TBC

5)

Driver: @GTP_TLE152
Team: Aero Asia
Driver Number: 52
Car: Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (for now but TBC)

6)

Driver: @Toshost
Team: Gazoo Racing
Driver Number:17
Car: Subaru Impreza Touring Car

7)


8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)
 
Last edited:
Reserved for Results
 
Last edited:
Everyone can enter on request via posting below.
 
Great! We need more people involved in this!
 
What day can people make?
Does Tuesday seem okay for everyone?
 
Hi Mr gear. There is plenty of room. Simply fill in the entry. We are quite relaxed with car choice at the moment as tweaks are being made. They should be quite even but their is bound to be changes somewhere. :)
 
Japanese Touring Car Championship ​

Driver: @Mr Gear / PureGT_BAILE
Team: PureGT
Driver Number: 88
Car: TBC

Thanks, it's posted in the entrants.

Be sure to invite your friends along if you want. Also don't forget to join the club where all tracks are set up ready for practice on the current specs.
 
Thanks man, I'll join the club a little later and try a few of the cars out in a club lobby.
 
Thanks man, I'll join the club a little later and try a few of the cars out in a club lobby.

Let me know what time you are on and I'll try to join you. It will be a good performance judge as I'm balancing down to factors of the game and my own skill level.
I'll see you on track soon.
 
I'll see you online then :)
Everyone is welcome to join us there too.
I'll allow mics if you like but my mic is pretty rubbish, and basically broken.

Room is open now
 
Last edited:
Thanks for yesterday @GremlinWon 👍
The cars I tested seamed well matched around Tzukuba.
Would be good to have a few more drivers and try some casual races sometime, see how cars match in race conditions.
I'll try and get some friends onboard too.
I tend not to race at weekends but free to on week nights.
 
Thanks for yesterday @GremlinWon 👍
The cars I tested seamed well matched around Tzukuba.
Would be good to have a few more drivers and try some casual races sometime, see how cars match in race conditions.
I'll try and get some friends onboard too.
I tend not to race at weekends but free to on week nights.

Thanks. Was great getting some data from another driver.
I think I'll have another test session on Monday for everyone to join in on. I plan on running a half length race in that too to test tyre wear. I think all 40min races will be a minimum 2 stop due to tyre wear.

From testing yesterday it was clear not to underestimate the specs of the car as the car with the least power was quickest round tsukuba
 
Sorry I couldn't turn up to trying but I will try my best to get into the next one.
 
Thanks for signing up @GTP_TLE152

And no worries @lxmmy

Practice will be on Monday! Hope to see you all there. I will host a lobby from around 8pm BST until later that evening.
 
Hey Grem.
Any chance of a spec sheet posting for the cars used? (Work in progress of course ;)).
A bit of clarity for my feeble mind :rolleyes:.
Got a Couple of friends interested in your series, but they ain't GTplanet members.
Dunno what you've worked out so for (car balancing etc). Or is it free tuning To stated limits?
Public lobbies can be hard to police, tuning wise.
I'll try and make it on Monday for whatever is going on.
Looking forward to racing this format. And some good community racing 👍.

Thanks
Needy t#@t :crazy:.
 
Hey Grem.
Any chance of a spec sheet posting for the cars used? (Work in progress of course ;)).
A bit of clarity for my feeble mind :rolleyes:.
Got a Couple of friends interested in your series, but they ain't GTplanet members.
Dunno what you've worked out so for (car balancing etc). Or is it free tuning To stated limits?
Public lobbies can be hard to police, tuning wise.
I'll try and make it on Monday for whatever is going on.
Looking forward to racing this format. And some good community racing 👍.

Thanks
Needy t#@t :crazy:.

The car page has the specs that the cars must be at.
The only thing I haven't stated is that you will be allowed to adjust things like suspension as I cannot police you changing that and it makes it realistic. The quicker you get the more I'll have to work on a set up for my car and the same goes to others. Although I plan this season as a season to turn up and drive in default set up maybe with minor changes.
Bring your friends along that's fine, as long as they join the club (id at top of page) and abide by the rules I don't mind. I just need their psn name driver number and team. And car choice of course. Although it doesn't take much to sign up to these forums and that would make things less complicated.
Monday will be some testing and a 20min race on a track that you can suggest in preferably on the calendar of 5 events.
Up to them. Hope that answers everything.
 
Ok thanks.
 
Last edited:
The car specs are now 100% confirmed and are ready for a race.
Calendar settings are still being tested but are very near complete. The test race on Monday 29th June will help confirm these settings. I know there is an update coming on the 1st so I am also willing to host a final test race full length on the 2nd July.

If possible I would like each driver to join one of these sessions to "test" if you can join my lobbies etc.
See you on track :)
 
I think the track settings are nearly confirmed aswell now along with tyre wear and so on. It is possible to do a full race on 1 set of tyres but for some tracks it won't be quickest and for different cars. Most race will be a one stop but others could be more or less.
The test tomorrow will be a good judge of this. Please make sure you have the correct specs on your cars for the races :)
 
Back