JTQ Tunes - CLOSED UNTIL GT7 OR DRIVE CLUB FOR PS4

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 78 comments
My sheet is only improving, so keep an eye out for it. I've got my save, then open in photoshop for a better background, and the margins look better, method down now!

Edit to be changed on sheet whenever I feel like it: Rear Spring Rate: 12.54, Dampers (C) 6/6
FordGT.jpg

THE NOTE SAYS FOR TUNED CAR FESTIVAL, BUT IT WORKS WELL ANYWHERE FROM 600-650PP STREET CAR RACING.

Last edited:
Tune sheet is fixed. For some reason if you delete a pic on photobucket then upload one with the same name, the site will restore the one that was just deleted. A simple name change was gonna drive me crazy!

Don't be fooled by the outlandish settings, high weight, and lack of upgrades. This is a mean track ready car that is an excellent platform for learning to drive high-hp cars without all that spinning out. You won't reach 6th gear, and that's because it's a replica! I hope you enjoy it as much as me.

Nurburgring Nordschleife: Online (w/ off-track) 7:35.xxx <forgot to turn TCS off on a new car :(

Last edited:
Hi. I've been testing the Lotus Elise '11 over the weekend. I tested all 5 available set ups from here.

https://sites.google.com/site/gt6tunes/general

I test the set ups on various circuits doing multiple laps on each. Flat circuits first then the uneven bumpy circuits last. I start by taking things easy to see how smooth the car is to drive, braking a bit earlier for the corners etc. I push the car harder lap by lap until it's at it's limit. I found with your tune that i was between 0.4 & 0.9 seconds a lap faster than the other tunes. It's a fun car to drive using your tune. Nice & smooth through the turns. At the limit you can lose the rear end a little but if you have a smooth driving style this isn't a problem.

I did make a couple of adjustments to suit my driving style (these adjustments may not work for you or anyone else as we all have different styles of driving) & improved my laps times even further.
First off i changed the LSD to it's default setting of 10/40/20
I added Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Hood & Windows.
Stage 1 Engine Tuning, Isometric Manifold, Intake, removed the Computer & set the Power Limiter to 99.3% to keep it at 500pp
I added 83 Ballast @ -50

With these changes the car is now perfect for my style of driving. It's up to you if you want to try the changes. You may not want to if the car is perfect for you as it is.

Anyway a big thank you for sharing your tune. I want to try some others you have shared & will leave feedback after i have tried & tested them. :)

Hi, I just got done testing your tune for the Viper ACR at Ascari and I got a 2:17.515 on SH tires ,It was a little scary :scared: :lol:but a Hella of a lot of Fun 👍, the car handled great and the Trans was really good, liked the pick-up and shifting was really smooth, I use Automatic and a DS3. that's my fastest time yet on this track. I use this track for testing for The Super Ascari 10 Lap race, it's about 20 mins for $466,000 at 200% log in bonus. 💡 I'll have to run the race with this car, I know I will win easily. :D I Love Mopar Cars and I will gladly test your other tunes and give you feedback. :cheers: :dopey:

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't been on much, as I got worn out of gt6 pretty quick. I want the TT seasonals that don't require a certain car. Then I might come back

Back