JTQ Tunes - CLOSED UNTIL GT7 OR DRIVE CLUB FOR PS4

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by jtqmopar, Dec 1, 2013.

1. OpticZero

OpticZero

I have that exact same issue with it wanting to push to the outside during moderate to high speed corners. Can't seem to get a remedy worked out yet.

REVIEW: Other than it's understeer going into higher speed corners, it has great stability, controlled braking, and good corner exit. The backend wants to swing out sometimes, but it's not that bad and can be managed with throttle control.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Glipizide78 likes this.
  2. Weiga-

Weiga-

No hate but as soon i read you dont race online because you are slow, i didnt even check your tunes.

3. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

I really don't care, did you really need to post something like this in my thread? If it doesn't have anything to do with cars tuned/ to be tuned keep it out of my thread from now on

4. seb15000

seb15000

Hi to you JTQ,
    I test the Plymouth and the setup is great, good job I like,
    good luck for the future :tup:

5. xghosthunterx

xghosthunterx

JTQ Thanks so much for the time u put into tuning, I love to race but have no clue in how to tune a car,but u give me a car that's tuned right.I am a happy Racer. THe ruf RGT 00 stock is not a pretty site. Thnks again bro :gtpflag:

Pete05 likes this.
  6. xghosthunterx

xghosthunterx

Jtqmopar-when u get done with v-12 vantage tune, could you do a tune on the GTR-07, It's really one of my fav car's in GT6, just needs some handling tweeks and it will beat out a F 1 Mclaren 94

7. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

What power level are you looking for on that GT-R?

8. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  9. xghosthunterx

xghosthunterx

power level as in top speed, I do nurb track a lot, if i can get top speed to red line at about 215-220 that would be great,not for dragging,top end speed long track,hope this gives u details u wanted

10. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

11. RAZRr1275

RAZRr1275

How are you getting those transmission settings on the suburu? I can't get 3rd up to go that high

12. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

I might have done an oil change, or not done one. Are you setting everything in order? Max speed to 168mph then the gears from 1st-6th then final? You have to leave final for last, not before the top speed slider

13. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

crisisassix likes this.
  14. Motor City Hami

Motor City Hami

@jtqmopar - I saw your post in another thread about not getting stellar reviews. Your tunes look pretty good to me. I guess the only thing that I would play with is testing some lower LSD accel numbers? I am seeing a lot of 20's and 30's. Maybe try out some teens and low 20s?

15. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

It was only the Viper in the last shooutout that I had the trans that way to combat massive oversteer as well as one review in the street/rally where if I would have done 50/50 I would've had much better times. I mostly was trying to get across that tunes are dependent on the tune user to be able to use them. It's also hard to make a solid argument with certain...let's just say unorganized tuners trying not to be put in the base tunes list because they only put the bare minimum info, and don't use things link bold, underline, or t:h:e:s:e: things (brain fart, I forgot what those are called... colons! Okay, back on track!).

I will try out some lower LSD numbers, although I have been starting much higher than that and most of those are lowered, some are raised, it just depends on what the car wants!

Motor City Hami likes this.
  16. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

[​IMG]

17. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

Gyro1780 and Major Rash like this.
  18. RAZRr1275

RAZRr1275

I'll give a couple of your tunes a test drive tomorrow and post the results in my thread

19. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

Sounds good. I'd suggest taking the Scud Missile, uhm, I mean Scuderia for a spin. If you test it at Nurburgring, set the final gear to either 3.73 or 3.93 I tested it a bit yesterday online just for kicks and it topped out at 206-7mph right at the hill at the end of antoniusbuche (last long straight before sign/ high speed left)

20. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

Pete05 likes this.
  21. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

**Drift Car**
    [​IMG]

22. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

What power level are you running this at? I will go up to full power, but I will tune for Sports: Soft tires

edit: So far I've gotten a 0:43.201 at Daytona, and I'm not a NASCAR fan, and I use a DS3. The car is fully upgraded, you can hold 206-210mph in 4th, and I've gotten about 216mph in 5th with more for draft. You will need to downshift for turn 1, then back up to 5th for turn 2, and might have to drop down to 19x's in turns 3 and 4 or you'll hit the wall. The good thing is you can do it without touching the brakes. Once you feel the car leaving that understeeriness, you can shift up to 5th and take advantage of the mid-band power. Here it is so far:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  23. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 NASCAR 601PP
    744hp/ 910ft-lb
    1313kg

Tires: Sports: Soft
    Power Limiter: 100.0%
    Downforce: 0/ 5
    Ballast: 0kg@ 0

Parts
    Aero Kit - Type A
    Rear Wing - Custom Type A
    Other - Type C
    Fully Cusomizable Suspension
    Fully Customizable Transmission
    Adjustable LSD
    Triple Plate Clutch Kit
    Carbon Driveshaft
    Engine Tuning St.3
    Sports Computer
    Racing Exhaust
    Isometric Exhaust Manifold
    Sports Catalytic Converter
    Intake Tuning
    Supercharger
    Weight Red. St. 3
    Carbon Hood
    Window Weight Reduction

Suspension
    Ride Height: 135/ 160
    Spring Rate: 12.50/ 8.75
    Dampers (C): 8/ 6
    Dampers (E): 7/ 5
    Anti-roll Bars: 3/ 4
    Camber: 0.3/ 0.2 <<<Possible to adjust for better turning mid-corner>>>
    Toe Angle: -0.24/ 0.08

Transmission
    top speed: 249mph
    1st: 2.74
    2nd: 1.47
    3rd: 1.03
    4th: 0.78
    5th: 0.65
    Final: 2.83

LSD
    15/ 15/ 4

Brakes: Racing: 5/ 3

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  24. RAZRr1275

RAZRr1275

I gave the Elise a shot today. Only 5 seconds slower than a tuned supra in the same pp range that was on sports softs. Great tune!

jtqmopar likes this.
  25. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

****TUNING SHEETS BEING UPDATED TO NEW FORMAT!*****

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    seb15000 and LatinInferno like this.
  26. ChevyRacing69

ChevyRacing69

This is one of my favorite tunes so far, nasty with capital "N"! Thanks for sharing.

27. d_wagon_man

d_wagon_man

sweet thanks appreciate it

28. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

Thanks man. I agree with you, and when tuning I couldn't believe how sticky this car is. It's fun to raise the ride height and get some air at Willow Springs sometimes.

29. Lukecufc

Lukecufc

What tyres is this on? On RS the tail kicks out in every corner

30. jtqmopar

jtqmopar

The RUF RGT is on SS tires. All my tune sheets have a box checked (X'd, Xed, ex'd...exed?) for the tires used. I only tune cars with the same tires front and rear. With the exception of drag tunes which it appears I might be starting.