July DLC clues

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 133 comments
Another possibility for clue #7 is the De Tomaso Biguá/De Tomaso Mangusta/Qvale Mangusta/MG XPower SV. I could easily see the MG XPower SV in this game, not only because it's a fascinating car, but because it would fit in well with the upcoming FH4 set in England.

Another possibility for clue #7 is the De Tomaso Biguá/De Tomaso Mangusta/Qvale Mangusta/MG XPower SV. I could easily see the MG XPower SV in this game, not only because it's a fascinating car, but because it would fit in well with the upcoming FH4 set in England.

Any modern MG/Rovers would be fun to be honest. Imagine some kind of dumb engine swap on a blacked out Rover 75 bombing around Edinburgh :lol:

A lot of their cars are pretty interesting and deserve to be in a game where we don't have to deal with their reliability issues :P

Any modern MG/Rovers would be fun to be honest. Imagine some kind of dumb engine swap on a blacked out Rover 75 bombing around Edinburgh :lol:

A lot of their cars are pretty interesting and deserve to be in a game where we don't have to deal with their reliability issues :P
Yes,I agree,but I would like to go back a bit further,I would love to see an Austin 7,I mean that is a piece of British history.

Hahaha the Exocet, well done lads.

nA8SdGol.jpg

No SUVs in this pack?! Wow!

Good pack overall in my opinion. 2 of the newest Hypercars, 2 Classics, and some obscure track toys!
tbswft204m711.jpg

So now we all know what the answers are.

Clue 1
It’s not just fast. 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast

Clue 2
Way cooler than the first one done by Tony Hawk in 1985 McLaren 720S

Clue 3
A four-letter acronym for completely awesome 2017 Vuhl 055RR

Clue 4
Deliverance, Army of Darkness, Gremlins, Johnny Mnemonic. What do they all have in common? KTM #22 X-Bow GT4

Clue 5
It is only 16.96 miles long and has existed for more than 100 years. You should drive it. Porsche 904 Carrera GTS

Clue 6
It is a relatively compact missile. 2018 Exomotive Exocet Sport V8 XP-5

Clue 7
“That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet.” 1958 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sport Veloce

Turns out there was a crossbow in each of the four movies in clue 4. Also included is Stig's Digital Cousin Driver Gear

Wonder what that means for the Specialty Dealer.

Note though Edition cars are still locked. Unicorns are also going to remain locked like the Z4. Is there a list of the rest of the Unicorns?

Note though Edition cars are still locked. Unicorns are also going to remain locked like the Z4. Is there a list of the rest of the Unicorns?
There is only one other, which is the MG MGA.

What do you think will be the next 2 cars which they teased which „will blow us away more than the car pack“?

Only unicorns are the 1958 MG and the 2008 Z4 M Coupe

There is only one other, which is the MG MGA.

What do you think will be the next 2 cars which they teased which „will blow us away more than the car pack“?
Ah, so just 2. Kind of weird, wonder the reasoning behind that.

Either way, still good news and long overdue.

Back