July DLC clues

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 133 comments
I thought I was done with Forza 7 after getting tired of all of its issues but it does look like T10 are actually trying to redeem themselves. Making every car purchasable and adding 2 amazing Porsche’s for free is a pretty amazing start. I may just get back into this game once the update drops.

Better late than never. And they've "wanted to do it for the longest time..." Admittance that the locked cars nonsense was a failure.
"Wanted"?
Either I was right that the cars weren't ready, or they're completely full of it. (Imho of course)

Either way, I might actually start playing FM7 again once they do this, so yay. :)

I thought I was done with Forza 7 after getting tired of all of its issues but it does look like T10 are actually trying to redeem themselves. Making every car purchasable and adding 2 amazing Porsche’s for free is a pretty amazing start. I may just get back into this game once the update drops.
Agreed. With the glitches (most of them hopefully) fixed and some new cars to drive, including the locked ones, I am looking forward to playing the game again. Still wonder why it took them so long to do all this but better late than never.

"Wanted"?
Either I was right that the cars weren't ready, or they're completely full of it. (Imho of course)

Either way, I might actually start playing FM7 again once they do this, so yay. :)
The cars were ready, you can any car in free play.

"Wanted"?

Yeah.

They "wanted" to make 99% of the cars available to all players "for the longest time" in the same way they've "wanted" to make the VIP 2x credit bonus permanent instead of consumable cards post-release.

They "wanted" to make 99% of the cars available to all players "for the longest time" in the same way they've "wanted" to make the VIP 2x credit bonus permanent instead of consumable cards post-release.

Come on, they had plenty of time to realize the unpopularity of locking cars behind Forzathons and the Specialty Dealer If it took them so long to correct the issue, there is probably a good reason - don't forget that they will have to change how the Specialty Dealer works, too.

If it took them so long to correct the issue, there is probably a good reason

Now that the game is approaching end of life (speculate all you'd like about T10's future plans, most of the casual playerbase will move on to FH4), there's no more need to maintain artificial scarcity. And it's probably less work and cost on T10's part to make all the cars purchasable instead of pushing out more and more community events to a diminished playerbase.

T10 also said they planned to have a race adjudication system before release. And a "crack damage system."

T10 also said they're implementing a dynamic weather and time of day system. But I suppose their vision of dynamic doesn't include rain at night. Or that day might transition into night. Or night time even being a possibility in some parts of the world.

And I don't recall T10 ever saying they were planning expansions. All they've said on the stream was that they're calling the content updates "content updates" because they have content in the updates, and that more content may be a possibility in the future.

Last edited:
Back