July Hot Wheels DLC

This pack is amazing, I've had time to drive each car for 15+ minutes and all of them offer something different. One of the biggest surprises was the new Audi S3 which I thought would be boring but turned out to be one of the best AWD cars I've tried.

Yeah, it slides around quite nicely. Like a gentleman's Impreza! Looks lovely with the Audi sport front bumper, too.

Gonna bet the XB1 soon. FM5 will be a freebie for me since I have a trade in which will net me $60. How many DLC packs have there been to date, and how much would they all cost if I wanted to download them all?

Gonna bet the XB1 soon. FM5 will be a freebie for me since I have a trade in which will net me $60. How many DLC packs have there been to date, and how much would they all cost if I wanted to download them all?
Try your local Gamestop, before you waste your trade in. My local gamestop had a deal, when you buy a Xbox One that had the Kinect you get a digital download of FM5 for free.

I'm not sure how many individual car packs are out, but your better off buying the season pass for $50 if you plan on getting every single one, otherwise you'll be wasting money.

Try your local Gamestop, before you waste your trade in. My local gamestop had a deal, when you buy a Xbox One that had the Kinect you get a digital download of FM5 for free.

I'm not sure how many individual car packs are out, but your better off buying the season pass for $50 if you plan on getting every single one, otherwise you'll be wasting money.

Good call, will have a look, thanks! Figured if I could get the game free, than that would leave me with cash for the DLC.

Exactly what I was thinking too. I need to get the X1 before Destiny is released so I am keeping an eye out for a really good deal.

Gamestop also has trade in promotions toward a new console most of the time. Make sure you ask.

8 monthly DLCs @ 10 cars each (80 cars, covered by the car pass for $50), 3 additional tracks with 5-car packs (free), and the 3-car Honda pack (free). Plus, the 2-car Infiniti pack coming out next month (free). There's also rumors of more cars and DLC.

Good call, will have a look, thanks! Figured if I could get the game free, than that would leave me with cash for the DLC.
Exactly what I was thinking too. I need to get the X1 before Destiny is released so I am keeping an eye out for a really good deal.

Gamestop also has trade in promotions toward a new console most of the time. Make sure you ask.
At the time It was 40% extra when you trade towards a console. I think I remember getting an email recently stating the same thing. You can check the website under "Trade-in's" though, just to be sure.

8 monthly DLCs @ 10 cars each (80 cars, covered by the car pass for $50), 3 additional tracks with 5-car packs (free), and the 3-car Honda pack (free). Plus, the 2-car Infiniti pack coming out next month (free). There's also rumors of more cars and DLC.
Isnt that free, only for VIP's? If its not, then I have to go get those instantly haha.

It's definitely overdone, it's like the Zonda of Lamborghinis, but that's exactly why I love it.

True true, Lamborghini is always outrageous or nothing :), Ferrari is my favorite but I probably like driving the Lambos as much as anything in the game, they cover well for my RBS (road butcher syndrome!) :dopey: Just about have to pry myself out of this Veneno.

Holy ****, the guys that drove the real Auto Union must've got in the car one testicle at a time!
You should really check out Bernd Rosemeyer, Tazio Nuvolari, Rudolf Caracciola, Hermann Lang, Dick Seaman, Achille Varzi, Louis Chiron and the rest of the Grand Prix drivers of the 1930s. They are, to me, racing gods.

Looks like the weight of the type D is represented wrong in fm5. 1200 kg when it should weigh less than a ton. Probably why it drives game compared to the 8ctf, IRL it would wipe the floor with the Maserati for wheel spin.

Looks like the weight of the type D is represented wrong in fm5. 1200 kg when it should weigh less than a ton. Probably why it drives game compared to the 8ctf, IRL it would wipe the floor with the Maserati for wheel spin.

They usually get those kind of specs directly from the manufacturer.

Back