just a curiusity

  • Thread starter Thread starter SebiGT89
  • 3 comments
  • 446 views
Messages
209
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
sebigt89
when you watch a lap with the telemetry, the sound of the redbulls fan cars (any of them) they sounds like in GT5... i know, its just a curiosity, but im wondering how this happens...
 
when you watch a lap with the telemetry, the sound of the redbulls fan cars (any of them) they sounds like in GT5... i know, its just a curiosity, but im wondering how this happens...
:odd: 💡 They take a sound file. They use that sound file again.
 
but that means they have the previous sound file into the disc?
 
I don't think I understand. PD have used lots of parts of older games from the series. If they seem so happy to use cars from GT2 for example, I see no reason why it should be surprising that they used sounds from previous games too.

Granted you don't need to be happy about that. Why should anyone be? But there're bigger problems with GT6 than reused sounds from GT5.
 
Back