Just a little rant

  • Thread starter Thread starter Indy Racerfan
  • 23 comments
  • 1,175 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
797
United States
Lafayette,IN US
Messages
INDY_RACERFAN GTP_INDYRF
Mods delete if not posted in right place.

I've enjoyed gt5 most completely. But why aren't the drivers not wearing HANS devices? real driving experience?

ok I'm done!
 
They are just virtual drivers they don't really have necks...:indiff:
 
What?! they're not wearing HANS devices? Whatever happened to safety first? this is a moral outrage, how can PD release something like this, I'm going to do absolutely nothing about this
 
lol! lol! lol! Did somebody really waste their time making such a complaint! :P

And yes it is the Real Driving Simulator ... Not experience ... So it simulates driving ... It does say it on the front of the case, if you could just have a quick look you'll see ... Should make everything clear :)

If we paraphrase I'm sure we could turn that post into something useful ... might have a go ...


'I've enjoyed GT5' ... 'Mods delete' ... 'I'm done.'

There we go :) One flowing sentance that makes the post useful ... I'm glad you've enjoyed GT5 but I agree with you a mod should delete this post :)
 
Last edited:
You can fix this yourself. Buy a hans device and wear it while playing GT5 :). Not the same thing I know but that's the closest your going to get about this being put into the game.
 
Strap his head to the chair :P

Sit down, plank of wood behind you, lean back on it, bit of rope, you are now safe to crash it GT5 :)
 
The OP must be trolling.
 
It must be a HANS free device ?
 
You win the thread.👍

Agreed, because this is so pointless. If you are whining about no HANS device, you must also care about there only being 412 stitiches on the seat of the GT-R, where it actually has 414. PATCH IT PATCH IT NOW HURRY OH GOD!!!!
 
They could've made them fly through the windscreen when you crash too...

C'mon PD...
 
Agreed, because this is so pointless. If you are whining about no HANS device, you must also care about there only being 412 stitiches on the seat of the GT-R, where it actually has 414. PATCH IT PATCH IT NOW HURRY OH GOD!!!!

The OP started the thread for a laugh and it has ended in stitches.
 
Mods delete if not posted in right place.

I've enjoyed gt5 most completely. But why aren't the drivers not wearing HANS devices? real driving experience?

ok I'm done!

Lol...I love it. The way such a thread can bring the flamers out. Hope you didn't take the replies you got seriously because that would have hurt. Seems a lot of people need to jump down someone's throat here.

Edit....doh...I got it now tafta...rotfl (took two reads ;-))
 
Let's see, troll makes an account and creates a thread for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble with the weak-minded, and leaves. Mission successful.
 
probably should have kept it to myself and well I got it coming to me. thanks
 
You can never tell anyways unless you have a premium car and are watching the race replay from the in car camera view facing the driver..
 
Indy Racerfan Corr blimey buddy you are serious chap by the sounds of it, i was having a laugh with you not at YOU !! Nevermind.
 
Let's see, troll makes an account and creates a thread for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble with the weak-minded, and leaves. Mission successful.

I see no trouble here....

Your post seems to be more of a pot stirrer than any other here..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
no prob Tafta, thanks for the laughs i enjoyed the remarks
 
I see no trouble here....

Your post seems to be more of a **** stirrer than any other here..

Bypassing the censor is a big no no.
I was stirring up anything. Just said what it looked like. New guy, made a thread and was nowhere to be seen. Typical trollish behavior.
 
So why are they wearing helmets anyway... just saying
 
Whatever happened to safety first?
55637866.jpg


Thread closure is first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back