Just a theory

  • Thread starter Thread starter RX-7 Turbo II
  • 46 comments
  • 1,505 views
Messages
481
I think it's just some coinsidence, but I've a little theory:

When I hit the AI cars and the walls very much (When racing the Super Speedway Enduro), I've won the Clio Race Car (50.000 Cr.)

When hitting the AI and the walls a much, I've won the C5R (250.000 Cr.)

When hitting the AI and the walls a few times, I've won the Tickford Falcon (312.500 Cr.)

When I don't hit the AI and the walls... do I win the F1 car???
 
maybe u win a better car if u use more skill e.g. not hitting walls?
 
possible,.... that theory could work for enduro's,... but it doesnt fit into the save/re-load theory.

But then again,.... I recently (few months ago I guess) ran a massivley fast and clean run at the GV enduro with the R390, I won a friggin subaru or a vitz,.. dont remember,.. but the run itself was godly, I well deserved the top prize IMO.
 
I think it depends on what car you use.
When I did Super Speedway endurance in the C5-R, I allways got the Clio,but when I used the Escudo, I got the C5-R or the Falcon.

Then I read on the net that if you did it in a fully modded Lancer EVO VII, you would get the F1. So thats what I did and guess what I got?:confused: Polyphony 001
 
Okay... thanx!!
But I'll try to avoid the AI and the walls and we'll see what's happening!
 
Maybe the slower/cleaner the winning time, the better the car you recieve.

Has anyone tried it in a car that barely wins?
 
when the car selection screen came up at the end i pressed L1 when it highlighted the F1 and i got it
 
Originally posted by supra229
when the car selection screen came up at the end i pressed L1 when it highlighted the F1 and i got it
Just luck I think, but that's because I don't believe in that theory :odd:
 
:D IMO it doesn't matter at all what you do. From the very first time I ran it to the most recent I've ALWAYS won a F-1. I'd LOVE to win a Tickford or Clio there!!! Yeh I know you can buy'em, but that's just not the same as WINNING them. I have to keep selling the F-1s to make room in my garage!!!...UB57
:D
 
Originally posted by UB57
:D IMO it doesn't matter at all what you do. From the very first time I ran it to the most recent I've ALWAYS won a F-1. I'd LOVE to win a Tickford or Clio there!!! Yeh I know you can buy'em, but that's just not the same as WINNING them. I have to keep selling the F-1s to make room in my garage!!!...UB57
:D

:lol: cool 👍
 
No it doesn't matter. I ran with the Escudo on the walls and won an F1 and a Tickford Falcon...
 
Why do you people have such a hard time accepting that it is random?
 
Give them a break neon :p They're all different people.
 
Heheheheheheheheh.
;)
 
because they suck.​
and i'm sure it is. i can't remember neon_duke ever doing that...
 
:D WOW!!! Thanx FP, even an oldtimer like myself can read that post without my glasses!!!!!...UB57
:D
 
Here is my experience with the Super Speedway Endurance.

Car used: Altezza LM Car
Victory margin: 18 laps
Rubbing wall: at least twice every lap
Hitting AI Cars: at least 19 times each
Prize Car: F1

Car used: F1 car from above
Victory margin: 19 laps (played with witches hats)
Rubbing wall: at least twice every lap
Hitting AI Cars: at least 19 times each
Prize Car: F1

Car used: Escudo
Victory margin: 19 laps (played with witches hats)
Rubbing wall: at least twice every lap
Hitting AI Cars: at least 19 times each
Prize Car: Clio

I honestly believe that it is completely random.
 
Originally posted by UB57
:D WOW!!! Thanx FP, even an oldtimer like myself can read that post without my glasses!!!!!...UB57
:D

Get contacts, you forget they are in there and you dont look like an old fart.

not that Im calling you one...

:lol:...
 
The first time I won the f090/s was with the Speed 12, hitting the wall on every turn. I won it again with the Escudo Pikes Peak Version riding the wall the whole race (doing the rubber band cheat).
I have, however, come across a method of selecting your car that has come through for me about 7 or 8 times. [/U]When the random car screen comes up and the circle spins around, press on the control pad the direction of the car you want when the circle is under it.[/U] ;)
 
It's all done randomly. What car you receive as a prize was in no way determined on how you drove the race.

Completely random.
 
I'll back that up.
It is all RANDOM
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
I think it's just some coinsidence, but I've a little theory:

When I hit the AI cars and the walls very much (When racing the Super Speedway Enduro), I've won the Clio Race Car (50.000 Cr.)

When hitting the AI and the walls a much, I've won the C5R (250.000 Cr.)

When hitting the AI and the walls a few times, I've won the Tickford Falcon (312.500 Cr.)

It's very very very coincidence then!!! :odd: :boggled:

Because they suck
Shut up... u just suck!!
Go play with your inflatable doll!! :irked:

Like I said before, it's just a little theory!!
 
Unfortunately, the programming for the car selection is all random. The computer uses a program that eliminates numbers randomly and the result is what car and what color you get. I have found that if you press X on the second lap of the shadow rotation (while its under the car you want) you'll get that favored car.
 
Heres what ive found...its mostly random, but if you press ANY button...any sort of input...while the black circle is under the car that you want, you chances for getting it increase alot...it wont be 100%, but youll probably win it. X is just the easiest, and only thing Ive tried...
 
yawn---

its random, i have tested and retested this
 
Back