Just a theory

  • Thread starter Thread starter RX-7 Turbo II
  • 46 comments
  • 1,505 views
if you press the X while the symbol is under the car u want you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the desired car. but only if there are 4 cars to choose from. :p
 
Yo ving
There's a "Edit"-button under your post, so please use it if you forgot somethin' in your post!
cop.gif

Thx!!
 
Hey peepz.
I've driven the Super Speedway 150 again and guess what!
I bumped the AI 3 times and scratched the wall 2 times... and won the Polyphony 001 (yellow / black / white)

So are there still people who will say that my theory is bull****?!?! ;)
I don't know, but I know I'm happy now!! 👍 :D :lol:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
 
Your theory is bull****!!!!

;)
 
dude, think about it
there is a 25% possibility that you will win a certain car........
maybe it is a coincidence,, just move on, cuz [size20] IT's ALL RANDOM!!!!!![/size 20]
 
Originally posted by halfracedrift
[size20] IT's ALL RANDOM!!!!!![/size 20]
Wuhahaha... learn to use the codes right!! ;)
Maybe... but it's about 4 times coincidence... that's a lot...:odd:
 
I have thought it has been completely random but let me post my experience with the Seattle Endurance race.

I first ran it with the Mercedes Touring Car and won the Panoz.

Since then when I have run it with an F1 car, R390 or 787B I have won the Tommy Kaira and when I have run it with anything else I have won the Skyline. This is a total of about 7 tries.

I will set up a new thread for peoples experience with the Seattle Endurance to see if there is a pattern.
 
[size = 20] [ / size ] ;)

IT IS RANDOM!Your theory is bull**** too :p
 
I was more posting my experience rather than a theory. If I win the F1 car at Seattle having won by less than 9 laps I will be happy.

All I was saying is that there was a rather frustrating pattern showing up.

Apart from this Seattle experience I do believe it is random but is it a 1/4 chance or do the F1 cars come up less than 25% of the time ?

I am probably just rambling because I am frustrated with the S license, Vitz/Yaris series and Elise trophy so I am taking a break from those. All that is keeping me interested is winning the different coloured F1 cars and now Seattle is frustrating me.
 
:D Hey gumpy ,
Check the Write-Up pages for lotsa help w/Yaris & Elise races. Can't help much w/S License, just keep watching the Demo & trying to beat your ghost...UB57
:D
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
[size = 20] [ / size ] ;)

IT IS RANDOM!Your theory is bull**** too :p
J*zus!!
I'm not blind Dodge!! ;)
I don't know... it's very strange!!
But who carez... if I win the F1 car I'm happy!! :lol: :cool:
 
Here is some more experience with the Seattle Endurance. Remember that my recollection of my previous experience has been. I can't remember it all because I was not expecting any headaches:

Car used: Mercedes Touring Car
Prize: Panoz

Cars used: F1, 787B, R390 (about 4 races)
Prize: Tommy Kaira

Cars used: Nismo LM Road Car, Celica Rally Car, Imprezza LM Car, Calibra Touring Car
Prize: Skyline

Last night's experience (3 attempts)

Car used: Polyphony 001 (Red)
Driving style: Take it Easy and try not to hit anything (more for variety than a theory)
Pit Strategy: every 7 laps
Margin: 8 laps
Prize Car: Tommy Kaira

Car used: Polyphony 001 (Red)
Driving style: As quick as I can go and everything moving or stationary get out of my way
Pit Strategy: every 7 laps
Margin: 10 laps
Prize Car: Tommy Kaira

Car used: Polyphony 001 (Red)
Driving style: Who cares as long as I win
Pit Strategy: whenever I feel like it
Margin: didn't check but probably 8 laps
Prize Car: Tommy Kaira

I will keep going as long as my sanity prevails and see if my random luck changes. Seriously I will keep going and see what the evidence suggests.

I will setup a new thread just with my results and will add a link here.
 
Originally posted by UB57
:D Hey gumpy ,
Check the Write-Up pages for lotsa help w/Yaris & Elise races. Can't help much w/S License, just keep watching the Demo & trying to beat your ghost...UB57
:D

Thanks. In between my Seattle races last night I posted a couple of times in the S license tests.

I think I am now within 4 seconds of the GT40 at Seattle, Viper at Laguna and the wet race and know where to make up the time. I started to experiment with the Griffith with auto transmission and holding it in 3rd gear aroud corners. I just need to get my fingers used to it.
 
Oh, i forgot you can win ZZ-IIs in the Seattle endurance...I'm off to do that then. :D
 
Back