Just Bought a USed Logitech Gt steering Wheel, What is this item for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jinjin123
  • 14 comments
  • 1,547 views

jinjin123

(Banned)
Messages
24
i just bought a used logitech gt steering wheel, and there is this piece that i have no idea what's it for. can anyone tell?

img20121220115450.jpg
 
You should have two of those. They clip on the clamps. The ridged surface makes contact with the underside of the table it is clamped to.
 
i only have one...GG. lol. the guy didn't even take a picture of this item so i didn't even know it came with it. unboxing videos showed nothing of this item lol so when i got the box and saw this, i had not idea lol.

oh well, i don't need it though.

it's only for tables that are hard to clamp to normally right?
 
Yeah. I've got four of those and all I do with them is put them under my stereo stack so the components aren't touching.

:lol:

Only really useful for particularly oddly shaped or really thin table edges.
 
Yeah. I've got four of those and all I do with them is put them under my stereo stack so the components aren't touching.

:lol:

Only really useful for particularly oddly shaped or really thin table edges.
Or one of those school desks with the opening.
 
I have a Logitech G27 which is similar. With my current setup I'm only using one of the spacers that you have.

LogitechSpacer_zpsc72a4ac0.jpg


Edit: The gray stuff between the clamps and wood is rubber shelf liner. I have it on all my clamps and under the wheel itself. It keeps everything from slipping.
 
Last edited:
Did anyone not start off their wheel experience with one of those wooden folding tables?



:lol:
 
Toronado
Did anyone not start off their wheel experience with one of those wooden folding tables?

:lol:

I'm still using it :( .......for now.
 
I did for about 1 day, then got tired of it moving around.
 
I still use an organ bench after a year.
 
Did anyone not start off their wheel experience with one of those wooden folding tables?



:lol:

Ironing board for me :) .... and quite a few others from what I've seen
 
Did anyone not start off their wheel experience with one of those wooden folding tables?

Yup. With piles of heavy books to keep it from moving around too much!
 
Add me and the green folding camp table I used with GT4 to that list 👍
 
Back