Just did a barrel roll.. (By accident) :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter r00tzownage
  • 7 comments
  • 1,009 views
I don't think I've ever seen that happen in a GT game lol, props.

How long were you trying?

Hood view would of looked awesome...
 
@Streeto Tbh, I did it by accident xD
I was doing the race to obtain that BMW vgt car. I was doing good untill 1 of my tyres went off track and i spun out.
Then i just finished the lap (i usually use that part to cut off in singleplayer)... But then i did this..
I've never seen it too :lol:

so yea... 1 try (by accident xD)
 
Last edited:
Did one too awhile ago, actually did two - no video of the first which was at Trial Mtn, the last curve/curb, you know the one, actually that one was better as ended up on the road and kept going without almost no lost time.


This Ruf one at Willow was kind of unexpected, lucky for the desert flat ground.
 
Did one too awhile ago, actually did two - no video of the first which was at Trial Mtn, the last curve/curb, you know the one, actually that one was better as ended up on the road and kept going without almost no lost time.


This Ruf one at Willow was kind of unexpected, lucky for the desert flat ground.


Almost no time? You lost a position. :P
 
Back