Just got fooled..

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheDudgee
  • 37 comments
  • 4,312 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
16
Messages
The_Dudgee
So i was playing on Top gear test track online. When one dude salter to trade his x2010 aganist My f1. So i sent him My F1 then he sent My an mustang V8 and wrote ops wrong car, then he blocket me..

A freind of My Will duplicate his F1 for me so that is cool. But i really want an x2010 so if any1 could find it in your heart to duplicate your x2010 to me i sound love you :)

I cant sens anything back to you today since i reach My daily limit arter i sent the F1 But i Will send you something tommorow.

My psn is the_dudgee


Edit: the one that fooled me is named josh_ox3

Sorry for bad english im am swedish and on My phone :)

Thx
 
Last edited:
Bad times man! I hate it when that happens but ive had 9 sucessful trades so far no cons. Im going to add him and tell him that i want to swap with him, I'll have any of his supercars and then send him a fiat panda instead of a car he wants me to send! I hope i can get him to send the car first or it wont work lol i shall get you REVENGE! :D

EDIT:

I just added him but it said he has reached maximum amount of friends :/
 
So i was playing on Top gear test track online. When one dude salter to trade his x2010 aganist My f1. So i sent him My F1 then he sent My an mustang V8 and wrote ops wrong car, then he blocket me..

A freind of My Will duplicate his F1 for me so that is cool. But i really want an x2010 so if any1 could find it in your heart to duplicate your x2010 to me i sound love you :)

I cant sens anything back to you today since i reach My daily limit arter i sent the F1 But i Will send you something tommorow.

My psn is the_dudgee


Edit: ****** that fooled me is named josh_ox3

Sorry for bad english im am swedish and on My phone :)

Thx

I understand your anger and frustration, it is not nice when someone does this, but you can't swear or use bad language on this forum, you might want to edit your post to avoid getting yourself into trouble.

You have my sympathies for getting scammed.
 
Illsend you a carbon x1 form my second account tommorow fella. no worries
 
Last edited:
Illsend you a carbon x1 form my second account tommorow fella. no worries

It's very good to see a sense of generosity like this, you are to be commended, nice one. 👍

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
 
Just hope the guy who scammed him gets his just desserts. Ylod on every ps3 he ever owns :)
 
If you need an FGT let me know
 
I always get these guys when I play online saying that they want my car and will do a trade.

I never trust them, now you can see why.

Anyway, ALWAYS back up your savedata before a trade just to make sure.
 
I'm sure he will. Karma is set in motion now, it's only a matter of waiting...

You'll be absolutely fine mate. Either get one of the lads in this thread or check the Marketplace. YassirNosir gave me my X1 and he was professional about it.
 
i had the same problem tonight mate, sent my enzo n then he deleted me... he was meant 2 send the x2010, shoulda known better
 
Perhaps they could have made the trade system a bit more foolproof. You have a car ready to send and it won't leave your inventory until the other person has locked in their car as well. Or something along those lines.
 
Seriously,
I do not entirely believe of what the original poster had said. It looks like he is trying to make his own story to get an x1.
 
Back up your saves before a trade to avoid situations like this in the future 👍
 
This is why when I want to trade, I will be sure to do it here, where dishonesty isn't tolerated. Less likely to get shafted.

But as others have said, back up your save first. Still, sorry to hear this happened to you though.

Perhaps they could have made the trade system a bit more foolproof. You have a car ready to send and it won't leave your inventory until the other person has locked in their car as well. Or something along those lines.

I would just like to add that there was never any real trading system. You can just give cars. That's it. This of course makes it risky.

If they did put in a real trading system, then incidents like this could be prevented. Hopefully, PD will put in a real trading system through a patch.
 
Last edited:
This thread shows I can come here, create a thread about how I got ripped off online somehow and people will feel bad for me and give me better cars than the one I lost, whether or not I actually lost it online somehow. I wouldn't do this, Im just saying this thread shows people can do this.
 
some random guy wanted to "borrow" my AU falcon xr8 lol, this was before duping and save game backups too. people are out to scam I guess
 
TheDudgee, you may want to translate your post back to English. Posting in any other language is against forum rules. I'm sorry you got cheated.
 
Telefonen vill inte gärna skriva på engelska, dumma autostavings funktioner

"The phone won't write in English. Stupid autocorrect function."
 
Sucks to hear, but yeah I also have to agree with the Californian guy. This will motivate people to somehow make people feel sorry for them and benefit from it. (Not saying topic writer did this though)
 
Bloody X1! Why the near religious fervor for this piece of science fiction?

They are the crack of this game... don't get addicted! Just say no.

(you DO know you are going to get one eventually just through normal B-Spec progress, which takes NO skill whatsoever, don't you?)
 
This thread shows I can come here, create a thread about how I got ripped off online somehow and people will feel bad for me and give me better cars than the one I lost, whether or not I actually lost it online somehow. I wouldn't do this, Im just saying this thread shows people can do this.

You are 100% right, but what do we do??

Do we just ignore all people who get scammed and just say ''tough luck''..??

Or do we help as and when we see fit..??

It's impossible to tell who's genuine and who's not, personally I'd like to help the guys who get genuinely scammed, but as you say, this could easily be a scam in itself.

Shame really, I've given away easily over 30 million credits worth of rare road and race cars to friends, they're my friends - I want to help them. Same with fellow GTP users, I like to help them too.

But this has left me with quite a dilemma.
 
Id like to think that if something of the same nature happened to me, a good soul would help me out. It must be my being overly naive that i insist on trading first and that generally tend to think of everyone on here being genuinely decent and honest. If i see someone who got the **** end of the stick, ill help as thats just the way i am
 
add me on psn and i will send you a Free X1(1557hp) and a Free FGT(935hp) or any other car you need, happy new year.
 
Blows my mine how many people will just openly give away expensive cars to those they don't even know. LOL
 
If the OP is anything more than a con artist, the very FIRST X1 he receives, he should come back here and tell everyone else to STOP SENDING ANY MORE...

In fact, I've never traded... if you send someone a car, and they don't accept it, do you get it back? If not, the only honest thing for the OP to do is take ALL the extras he gets, and gift them back to the sender.
 
They are only expensive in time. Besides, having something to earn again gives a bit of spice to the grind.
 
Shame really, I've given away easily over 30 million credits worth of rare road and race cars to friends, they're my friends - I want to help them. Same with fellow GTP users, I like to help them too.

Thing is, if you got those cars in the first place by either cloning or the birthday glitch, you can't say that they are 30M cr. worth of cars. They didn't cost you a penny. The only way you can claim ANY value to your 'gift' whatsoever is if you actually grinded for them in the first place (not grinded for the original, which you still have...)

You see what a slippery slope this whole thing gets us into...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back