Just got fooled..

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheDudgee
  • 37 comments
  • 4,313 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
add me on psn and i will send you a Free X1(1557hp) and a Free FGT(935hp) or any other car you need, happy new year.

You have To many friends :)

I Will let you guys now if i get one, Thx bye the way :)
 
Last edited:
Thing is, if you got those cars in the first place by either cloning or the birthday glitch, you can't say that they are 30M cr. worth of cars. They didn't cost you a penny. The only way you can claim ANY value to your 'gift' whatsoever is if you actually grinded for them in the first place (not grinded for the original, which you still have...)

You see what a slippery slope this whole thing gets us into...?

Dude, I've already told you in perfect, plain English (on your petition) that I don't duplicate or b'day glitch for my cars.

OK, your post started with an ''IF'' but you are talking to someone who is a ''DON'T''', and yes, I grind, every day constantly, I grind. I play the game fair, as it should be and if I want something I EARN the money for it, I don't cheat or take short cuts.

So when I give my best friend a 5,000,000 car that I grinded for, then I can assure you it was worth it.

Please can you stop judging and labelling everyone as glitchers or cheats, you seem to be obssesed with this (as your petition indicates) and it is seriously not doing you any favours at all.

Stop being so cynical. I have made it clear I like to help people and I am of an altruistic nature, I really don't appreciate you devaluing this.
 
Did you report him via PSN? Look in the Friends column.
 
Thing is, if you got those cars in the first place by either cloning or the birthday glitch, you can't say that they are 30M cr. worth of cars. They didn't cost you a penny. The only way you can claim ANY value to your 'gift' whatsoever is if you actually grinded for them in the first place (not grinded for the original, which you still have...)

You see what a slippery slope this whole thing gets us into...?

I love these new members who have only been around for a few months, and think they can call everyone cheats or doubt their word. Not everyone on these forums is full of BS. I gave away a couple of cars to someone whose save got corrupted. Do I call them a liar? No. I helped. Why? Cause I've been around these forums long enough to know that not everyone is dishonest. Maybe if you were more trusting of people, should something happen to you, they will help. But people around here got long memories. If the OP doesn't get an X1 by tonight, I will gift him one. What does it cost to help someone?
Nothing. I will help my fellow countryman. No skin off my nose.
 
Thx popeye, i got the x2010 now
 
No problem. And no, I dont want anything in return. Enjoy my friend.
 
We have a policy of not allowing public accusations of wrongdoing. Even if the person you believe ripped you off is not a member of the GT Planet community. If you believe you have been the victim of a bad trade, please use the grief reporting function on the PSN website.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back