- 7

- Australia
- Ruuku___
Ah, it feels good to me back into Gran Turismo again, but not I'm confused as to what to do.
Here after my goals for gameplay:
become a better driver
learn more about cars
have fun.
only thing is, I'm not sure what cars to be driving or what settings and aids to be using. I have a cheap wheel, sequential shift only and no Force Feedback.
What I'm asking is:
What are good "training" cats and suitable upgrade paths? JDM preferred.
What general game settings to use?
What aids to have on and off. I already have driving line off but everything else default. I keep hearing about "SRF"?
thanks for your help~
Here after my goals for gameplay:
become a better driver
learn more about cars
have fun.
only thing is, I'm not sure what cars to be driving or what settings and aids to be using. I have a cheap wheel, sequential shift only and no Force Feedback.
What I'm asking is:
What are good "training" cats and suitable upgrade paths? JDM preferred.
What general game settings to use?
What aids to have on and off. I already have driving line off but everything else default. I keep hearing about "SRF"?
thanks for your help~