Just got to 20m creds...

  • Thread starter Thread starter CynicalDriver
  • 34 comments
  • 2,446 views
Messages
211
Messages
CynicalDriver
What should I buy with it?

I have B-Spec at level 30. RB X2010 is available for purchase, but is it worth buying? Can it be used for a B-spec driver?

What other 20m cars are out there? Ones that are both worth it, and can't be gotten free at a later point in the game.
 
You get the RB X2010 free at B-spec level 35. Get a Ford Mk IV or a Ferrari 330 P4 - the 20m Jag is a prize car later on.
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately you can't buy the X2010 until you're level 40 on either A-spec or B-spec
 
So... what you're saying is, I ground that for nothing?
Why does the game show it as available to purchase, if I can't buy it yet?
 
you can face the music and just do the vettel challenge :D
 
So... what you're saying is, I ground that for nothing?

No, not at all. Given you can't yet buy the X2010, you'll actually be able to spend all that money on a nice car, or even better, nice cars. ;)

Why does the game show it as available to purchase, if I can't buy it yet?

Didn't it always do that? Show cars you couldn't yet buy because you hadn't yet reached the level at which the car became available? Or has it been too long back that I don't even remember that you couldn't see what you couldn't buy?
 
you can face the music and just do the vettel challenge :D

Yeah, lol, I made a pathetic attempt at it... I think it's going to require a lot of getting used to. That's why I was thinking of buying it...

As for "showing available to buy" I got overzealous, it does show a 40 on the icon in the GT dealership... it just never showed the car before, so when I saw it, I just assumed, lol.

Oh well, Now I have a ton of money, and no idea what to spend it on. I don't want to spend 20m on a single car unless it's REALLY worth it. Would help if I could find a car for the German Touring Car Championship.
 
CynicalDriver
So... what you're saying is, I ground that for nothing?
Why does the game show it as available to purchase, if I can't buy it yet?

Get a Mk IV or a 330 P4 - both awesome and you'll want them both at some point! (certainly if you're a completist :))

I do like the prancing horse...

Buy it, grind your B-spec guys and you'll soon end up with another ton of credits and a free X2010.
 
Last edited:
Get a Mk IV or a 330 P4 - both awesome and you'll want one them both at some point! (certainly if you're a completist :))

I do like the prancing horse...

I'm not a completionist for cars. I just want the cool ones, which both of those are... Can they be gotten with my '67 ticket?
 
I suggest you to get the X2010 by winning the vettel chalenge and buy a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
 
Didn't it always do that? Show cars you couldn't yet buy because you hadn't yet reached the level at which the car became available? Or has it been too long back that I don't even remember that you couldn't see what you couldn't buy?[/QUOTE]

100% correct
 
What should I buy with it?

I have B-Spec at level 30. RB X2010 is available for purchase, but is it worth buying? Can it be used for a B-spec driver?

What other 20m cars are out there? Ones that are both worth it, and can't be gotten free at a later point in the game.

I like to get several cars and tune them up. :sly:
Try the 10 mil premium alfa romeo. great car
 
CynicalDriver
Oh well, Now I have a ton of money, and no idea what to spend it on. I don't want to spend 20m on a single car unless it's REALLY worth it. Would help if I could find a car for the German Touring Car Championship.

First, what is your GT5 goal? If you want to just get any 1000 cars for that trophy, go and buy a ton if cheap cars. If you want to get one of every car in the game, buy up the most expensive ones early--also make real sure you don't buy prize cars you'll win later.

Second, that race only allows about a dozen cars to enter. My fav is the Lexus IS-F racing concept--a prize car. The B Spec 4 hour NRing gets it for you.

Good luck!
 
Collect cars from the UCD right now because of the triple money and get the really expensive cars by using the birthday ticket cheat
 
I was you I'd save your money rather than splash it on one 20 million car.

Most of the really expensive cars can be acquired via tickets... trade something for a '67 ticket and you can dupe it and pick up the 330, mk IV, Jag AND the Chaparel.

If you can get hold of a lvl 23 ticket you can dupe this and pick up all the LMP cars one by one.

If you want to get all cars in the game (or close to that) you'll need the 20 million to buy all the cheaper 2nd hand cars you can't get via the dealership or tickets. And you'll need it for all the upgrades you'll want to make to your other cars.
 
I was you I'd save your money rather than splash it on one 20 million car.

Most of the really expensive cars can be acquired via tickets... trade something for a '67 ticket and you can dupe it and pick up the 330, mk IV, Jag AND the Chaparel.

If you can get hold of a lvl 23 ticket you can dupe this and pick up all the LMP cars one by one.

If you want to get all cars in the game (or close to that) you'll need the 20 million to buy all the cheaper 2nd hand cars you can't get via the dealership or tickets. And you'll need it for all the upgrades you'll want to make to your other cars.

Um, The Jag is a '66. See my earlier post.
 
I just hit 20 mil the other day. Instead of buying one 20 mil car( I probably should have, I still don't have the Penniless trophy), I went through all three dealerships and bought any car I really wanted or didn't think I'd win because I'm not sure about doing the Endurance races yet(wifey would be thrilled to walk in and see me running the 24hrs of Le Mans or Nurb). I bought around fifteen cars I think, including the 787b and ended up spending about 12 mil. Back to the seasonal grind for me!
 
I say Be a trooper and not buy the Pony or the Ford, buy the 10 mill Alfa Romeo, earn 5 million more by grinding the online special events, then get the Miaura, boht are the best looking cars in the game in my opinion, besides the 8C ofcourse. :)
 
Would help if I could find a car for the German Touring Car Championship.

You should have gotten the IS-F RC a long time ago. :rolleyes:

But if you want something 20mil, then Mark IV. It sounds beastly. Or the Giulia TZ2. Or if you want to do their seasonals, get a Ferrari F1.
 
LtLeadFarmer
Buy a whole bunch of Fiat 500's :D

Or even better karts, lettuce know if there's a garage limit with your 20000 karts
 
You should have gotten the IS-F RC a long time ago. :rolleyes:

But if you want something 20mil, then Mark IV. It sounds beastly. Or the Giulia TZ2. Or if you want to do their seasonals, get a Ferrari F1.

Why would I have gotten the IS-F RC a long time ago? I have the money now, lol, but it is also a prize car, which I will get soon enough after my B-Spec hits lvl 32. I already have the Ferrari F10 '10, because I used a level 24 ticket to get it :D.
 
Last edited:
So, here's the basics:

I'm stingy, I didn't get to 20 mil with having A-Spec and B-Spec at only level 31 by wasting my cash, lol.
I don't have a desire to collect all the cars in the game.
I have a '67 ticket already, and can dupe it to get those.
I would rather use tickets to get the super-expensive cars if I can.

Basically, are there any super-expensive cars, which are: useful, cool, AND not obtainable via tickets?
 
Or even better karts, lettuce know if there's a garage limit with your 20000 karts

lol, I think buying 20000 karts would be rather boring. Hours of going to the GT dealer and watching it appear, then back to GT dealer...

I'll pass, lol.
 
Well, technically every car can be obtainable by a birthday ticket. However, The most common tickets are the ones for completeing each portion of race series (Beginner, expert, endurance etc etc.) That would mean the most comong tickets are 5, 7?, 12? 17, 21, and 24. Cars that are not rated at any of those levels would be a bit rarer when it comes to using a ticket.
 
Well, technically every car can be obtainable by a birthday ticket. However, The most common tickets are the ones for completeing each portion of race series (Beginner, expert, endurance etc etc.) That would mean the most comong tickets are 5, 7?, 12? 17, 21, and 24. Cars that are not rated at any of those levels would be a bit rarer when it comes to using a ticket.

So... Since I already started working on getting the birthday tickets (I have a trade thread for tickets.) I should just be happy I have more than enough to buy whatever I need, and spend it as normal without having to grind anymore.

Got it, lol.
 
Never been a better time to get what you want, as you can make 500g's on one race now. On my first trip to 20mil I had to grind about 100k at a time and when I did get there I just syphoned off enough to get a few more high priced exotics and then ran it back up to the max, then I gave in and got the P4 Ferrari :dopey:, I say go for it.
 
Back