Just saw open water

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemo2
  • 3 comments
  • 387 views
Messages
516
United States
Washington DC, USA
It sucked, the only redeeming part of this crappy movie with bad acting, bad screenplay, bad cinematography and bad everything was the ending because they

SPOILERS!!!!

















died.


what did you guys think?
 
There's already a thread about this...

I've seen it last month with rather low expectations...

If you put everything in perspective, it isn't all that bad given the fact that it's a movie made by a couple without real filming experience who decided to make a movie with their savings, and did so without a crew, stunts double or any high budget equipment, the actors are litterally working in a swarm of sharks... The fact that it really happened also makes it creepy, although they most likely died because of dehydration rather than a shark attack, it took two days before they were reported missing.
 
Finally someone else that didnt like this movie.

I think you have to like "suspense" for this film to be good & suspense just dosent get me. Plus the fact it was just boring. I know its based on a true story, & the fact that it is, makes me feel even less about it, because for all we no, they couldve just floated there for days before just dying of natural causes as you said above.

Xtremely overated movie
I think i said it was worthy of 6/10 when i saw it but i cant think why now.
 
I'd say 3/10

sorry about the re-thread, noob mistake, color me embarresed
 
Back