Just Saying (about Rally Cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter CapnCowboy
  • 7 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
116
United States
Kansas/U.S.A.
Messages
CapnCwby1969
I wish there were more Rally Races and Cars available! These Rally cars that I have are acutally very nice cars! I would LOVE a BAJA style race!! Is there anybody else that feels the same? :cool:

Take care!
 
Along with NASCAR, rallying is another feature PD got hold of and then didn't use to its full potential.
 
Yes! I wish they had BAJA style race in the game! Maybe that will come in a later update? What is your favorite rally car?
 
Nissan_Z32_90
I miss pikes peak badly :(
O man gt2 with pikes peak up or down the mountain in the pikes peak race car was so awesome. They should make that a special event on seasonals or something
 
Along with NASCAR, rallying is another feature PD got hold of and then didn't use to its full potential.

Yeah they really flaunted those licenses, and we got 4 or so WRC cars, 11 NASCARs, Daytona, and some fantasy offroad tracks. Which got almost no use.
 
yeah and there not even like rallly races, witch run point to point not laps :(
 
Back