Just saying hello :)

• Thread starter SoCal
  • 45 comments
SoCalKings661
Saying hello from a forza drifter, some of you may know me and if you do..what up! and if you don't, hello :)

I work for a drifting blog that attempts to bring the newest news from both forza, and GT5 drifting called slydelife, i also blog for omgdrift with whatever is needed. Im the owner of Drift Free which is a drift team that started just over a year and a half ago on forza motorsport 2.

Just thought id swing by GT5'd drifting community and say hello, and yes i am working on coming over to GT5!!!

Ohai thar, socal. Slydelife's gonna be covering GT5 as well eh? Sounds cool. Try not to get banned from GTP ;) haha I kid...

See you on the track, eventually :)

hey socal i was wondering if slydelife would be interested in sponsoring my drift events thread and covering some of the events that go down just thought it would be a good addition if things go well :)

oh Adavicro i put together a short video testing my cap card using nothing but the supra :D not very long im not very good at drifting but its the supra :L im just waiting for vimeo to do its thing that takes like 2 hours :L youtube wont let me upload for some reason

a little something whilst we wait for vimeo

TokyoR246.jpg

TokyoBayKart-2.jpg

SuzukaCircuit.jpg

TokyoBayKart_1.jpg

TokyoBayKart_2.jpg

TokyoBayKart.jpg

not a clue how to re size pics on here so if they come out huge then sorry lol

just got the email from vimeo here we go the video on my computer actualy looks and sounds waay better than on there

http://vimeo.com/17368481

see if that works with vimeo :L

edit sadface cant link a video in to here if its not on youtube :(

Last edited:
Such a shame the Mk4 Supra isn't a premium :(

Ive expressed my disappointment in many threads. Its blasphemy. The rims on this supra are even worse than the stock forza ones. And ricky that wing is awful lol, at least with the stock kit it is :)

Ive expressed my disappointment in many threads. Its blasphemy. The rims on this supra are even worse than the stock forza ones. And ricky that wing is awful lol, at least with the stock kit it is :)

yeah might take the wing off tbh oh and there is no other kits i dont think :L

just got the email from vimeo here we go the video on my computer actualy looks and sounds waay better than on there

http://vimeo.com/17368481

see if that works with vimeo :L

edit sadface cant link a video in to here if its not on youtube :(

At times that car sounds great, and at others it seriously sounds like a Sega Genesis game. I really hope thats your capture card, lol.

At times that car sounds great, and at others it seriously sounds like a Sega Genesis game. I really hope thats your capture card, lol.

i think its vimeo because i actually checked the sound after i had recorded it and it was still the same as in game but now its on vimeo it really isnt the same :/ if you want i can send you a clip over msn or something :L

i think its vimeo because i actually checked the sound after i had recorded it and it was still the same as in game but now its on vimeo it really isnt the same :/ if you want i can send you a clip over msn or something :L

Lol its all good, Im sure if you say it sounds better than you did I believe you. Looks like you had some pretty decent drifts there btw, what upgrades do you have on the car? Im really curious about what the max HP you can get out of one is. Also, can you single turbo?

Lol its all good, Im sure if you say it sounds better than you did I believe you. Looks like you had some pretty decent drifts there btw, what upgrades do you have on the car? Im really curious about what the max HP you can get out of one is. Also, can you single turbo?

i can get the drifts most of the time its just the exit is so anoying i can never get it

im not to sure about the upgrades actually i only have about 350BHP in it but i will let you know about the turbos next time in on gt5 i should be on in about 20mins for a quick spin :) will have a look then

i can get the drifts most of the time its just the exit is so anoying i can never get it

im not to sure about the upgrades actually i only have about 350BHP in it but i will let you know about the turbos next time in on gt5 i should be on in about 20mins for a quick spin :) will have a look then

You need to max that thing out lol, at least just to see whats possible. You looked like you needed a bit more power anyways :D

You need to max that thing out lol, at least just to see whats possible. You looked like you needed a bit more power anyways :D

will do when i have the cash i love my power but keep wasting my credits XD i bought some life step van or something 27 HP stock 97 HP maxed out but yeah i love my power i was drifting a 700 BHP supra in forza towards the end :)

will do when i have the cash i love my power but keep wasting my credits XD i bought some life step van or something 27 HP stock 97 HP maxed out but yeah i love my power i was drifting a 700 BHP supra in forza towards the end :)

Mines 648 hp, 638 tq, its been like that forever. Took it around the 'ring on forza yesterday doin some sliding and it was fun. I couldnt help but sit there and think how awesome it would be drifting it at night with other people.

Mines 648 hp, 638 tq, its been like that forever. Took it around the 'ring on forza yesterday doin some sliding and it was fun. I couldnt help but sit there and think how awesome it would be drifting it at night with other people.

yeah night is fun just cant do it on enough track if you ask me :/

no you cant put any turbos in the supra :'( or a supercharger but superchargers suck lol

it also seems like my supra is maxed out at 360HP :S

no you cant put any turbos in the supra :'( or a supercharger but superchargers suck lol

it also seems like my supra is maxed out at 360HP :S

That seems impossible. Arent they like 275 hp stock? Have you done the stage 3 engine build and all of the exhaust, intake, etc.?

Back