Just saying hello :)

• Thread starter SoCal
  • 45 comments
That seems impossible. Arent they like 275 hp stock? Have you done the stage 3 engine build and all of the exhaust, intake, etc.?

yeah just went through it then seems i have it all done but it realy doesnt seem right :/ no turbos available though

was this aimed at anyone in particular?

It was most likely aimed at me, obviously. Just because I have a few criticisms doesn't mean I should just "stay on forza", I'm simply making conversations. If anything, I've shown GT5 a vast amount of respect, and I haven't even PLAYED IT YET. I know I'm going to like the game. I also like Forza. That doesnt mean that either are without their faults and need to be discussed.

well both games have there pros and cons as i could criticise many things about both but yet complement other things about them

well both games have there pros and cons as i could criticise many things about both but yet complement other things about them

They both have their strong points, and both should be enjoyed for what theyre worth. Having concerns or criticisms doesnt take away from the fact that you love and respect the game. It just provides discussion and hope that future workings will have the community's concerns more as a priority. 👍

They both have their strong points, and both should be enjoyed for what theyre worth. Having concerns or criticisms doesnt take away from the fact that you love and respect the game. It just provides discussion and hope that future workings will have the community's concerns more as a priority. 👍

well said (Y)

well said (Y)

I'm extremely eloquent on my good days ;)

Edit: also, it's extremely helpful that I'm actually typing on a computer, 100+ words a minute. When I type from the iPhone, which is 99.9% of the time, I tend to sound dumbed down. Mmmmmm.... typing fast is good.

I'm extremely eloquent on my good days ;)

Edit: also, it's extremely helpful that I'm actually typing on a computer, 100+ words a minute. When I type from the iPhone, which is 99.9% of the time, I tend to sound dumbed down. Mmmmmm.... typing fast is good.

hang on let me go look that up :L

Nope no drama, all jokes.

Whats funny about coming from forza to here is that with the wheel, im a noob to GT. I have played all GT games with controllers until prologue. So, it's funny to be in the noob position like I saw so many people on forza. I forgot what it felt like to see someone drift and think "how the hell did he do that?!". lmao. Haven't experienced this since the start of fm1. It's a lot of fun. I hope a lot of the fun people from forza do come over too.

Hey SoCal good to see you over this side of the neighborhood, looking forward to drifting with you on the track :)

Nope no drama, all jokes.

Whats funny about coming from forza to here is that with the wheel, im a noob to GT. I have played all GT games with controllers until prologue. So, it's funny to be in the noob position like I saw so many people on forza. I forgot what it felt like to see someone drift and think "how the hell did he do that?!". lmao. Haven't experienced this since the start of fm1. It's a lot of fun. I hope a lot of the fun people from forza do come over too.

Same here dude, same here. I can now sometimes hold a drift for a couple of seconds with the controller, but with the wheel i just keep spinning out one after the other.. Doesnt matter though; ill just keep trying, but the DFGT is a whole different thing from the MS Wheel...

Thank you for all the love people, ill be bringing drift free with me when i make it to the motherland lol :)

I'm hoping around new year time to be able to get GT5 if everything goes as planned ill still be scoping out GT5 planet for stuff for slydelife :)

Back