Just to clarify, the January update is coming in a few days?

• Thread starter soap_hand
  • 13 comments
United States
US
The one with match making? Or err quick match function. And the update to the Red Bull event? I haven't really heard anything from PD or Kaz, is it still definitely coming?

The one with match making? Or err quick match function. And the update to the Red Bull event? I haven't really heard anything from PD or Kaz, is it still definitely coming?

No one(except those at PD and Sony) is sure of when the update will come out. The way I read the news from Taipei, it sounds like the X2014 Standard and Fan cars will be coming with the new track due out in Feb. An update is still possible this week, but I wouldn't count on it. :)

Hopefully we'll get the promised online features, and they'll fix all the problems we're currently experiencing with online(pit stop bug, etc.). I'd really like to get my endurance racing league going again since we decided to postpone racing until the online is fixed.

that is the main problem my friend... their poor communication. Not just translations, but the actual furtiveness of them... They need a blog and a translator blog for them, as they either dont make much progress for one of the largest games in history, or just want to be left alone...

but community updates wise... nothing has been officially commended.

Also the Community tab. It was promised to come in an update in January way back on the 2/3 of December at the Ronda event.

Looks like PD will probably miss the RedBull events in Jan 2014 because it was just reported that Kaz announced the X cars are coming in Feb with the new track in Spain.

This is crazy, but not surprising by now. My understanding was we were to get the Red Bull events (doesnt it say that in-game?) and community features by the end of January. Now it's sometime in February for the RB cars and presumably their events. I didn't see any mention of the promised community features in the past few days' announcements so who knows what is going on with that. I would at least like to see more bug fixes this week. Prep for community features, endurance/B-spec, and the GPS course maker sure would be nice. If only there was a technology that would allow Kaz/PD to occasionally give us fans a clue as to what was going on. If only...

Last edited:
Well he said the X cars would come in February, but not the events. The events could come out before we actually get the cars. But that wouldn't make sense because you get the cars as prizes. I doubt that we get the events before the actual cars themselves, but it's still a possibility!

Well, he didn't say January 2014. It could still be a year away. (I wish I was joking).

Oh how I wish you were just joking.

Well he said the X cars would come in February, but not the events. The events could come out before we actually get the cars. But that wouldn't make sense because you get the cars as prizes. I doubt that we get the events before the actual cars themselves, but it's still a possibility!

Everyone is assuming that we're going to get what were 20million credit cars for free when we complete the next set of races or TT's.

It's a fair assumption, but if the next events are as easy as the current ones then maybe that will be just a bit unbalanced. But then again the X2014 cars might only be worth 6million credits like the older models.

It's here! It's here!

tumblr_mgf6s7smpB1qzdfclo1_500.gif

Back