Just to let you know, OCD updated!

  • Thread starter Thread starter a.ilitzky
  • 34 comments
  • 3,022 views
Messages
12
Just checked and theyve just updated the OCD. Finally, a Tommy Kaira ZZII for me! Also, some notable cars are the R8 Race Car in the Audi Playstation Team Oreca livery, the M3 GTR Race Car and some other cars... Check it out!
 
I have a Yellow FGT in there :D
Just need 400,000 more until I have the money to buy it. Can't wait.
 
Outstanding !!!! I have been wanting the R8 LMP for along time, especially the Oreca car. And that M3 GTR race car is definitely going to be mine !! :)
 
Bought the red Furai (still waiting for the black one) and the Veyron for my collection :dopey:
 
Cool I want that R8 playstation version. She will be mine ha ha ha. Any new seasonal events?
 
The black one is in my OCD.
 
One new seasonal event - lots of '69 and older cars to choose from and.... why oh why is the Midget II in the OCD?
 
I just checked, the black R8 and the team oreca are prize cars so I'm going to win them instead. I'm gonna do the A spec Nurburgring 4hr endurance race to win the team Oreca one.
 
I just checked, the black R8 and the team oreca are prize cars so I'm going to win them instead. I'm gonna do the A spec Nurburgring 4hr endurance race to win the team Oreca one.

When you win the Nurby 4hours, you get the Audi R8 LMS racecar, not a Team Oreca car.
 
One new seasonal event - lots of '69 and older cars to choose from and.... why oh why is the Midget II in the OCD?

:lol: That's funny indeed, especially since they also made it a prize car in TWO events!! (the only car to feature twice)

Someone at PD must really love that car.
 
YESSSS!! i couldn't live with only two midgets, now i can have three, or more! buy them and give them to me :drool:
 
When you win the Nurby 4hours, you get the Audi R8 LMS racecar, not a Team Oreca car.

Right. You get the Team Oreca from the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
 
Tuned/Stock Midget racing anyone lol
 
Just checked and theyve just updated the OCD. Finally, a Tommy Kaira ZZII for me! Also, some notable cars are the R8 Race Car in the Audi Playstation Team Oreca livery, the M3 GTR Race Car and some other cars... Check it out!

R8 Race Car in the Audi Playstation Team Oreca was in the very first OCD.
 
I think that ocd is just cheating.
 
I have a Yellow FGT in there :D
Just need 400,000 more until I have the money to buy it. Can't wait.

Sell the Veyron if you have it, I am selling mine today to buy the Audi & M3. The Veyron is a huge disappoint.
 
Sell the Veyron if you have it, I am selling mine today to buy the Audi & M3. The Veyron is a huge disappoint.


isn't it un-sellable? you can only scrap it i believe.
 
Don't think you can sell the Bug. I'm happy though because the fgt in my ocd is green and gold (Jaguar/Lotus colors).
 
Don't think you can sell the Bug. I'm happy though because the fgt in my ocd is green and gold (Jaguar/Lotus colors).

What, wait. Then everyone getting different colored cars in the online UCD? :eek:

In my online UCD are now:

- Furai / Gran Turismo Champagne Gold
- Veyron / Silver Grey M/Mocca Brown M
- Formula GT / Yellow/Black
 
Furai-green Met.
Veyron-Whit/Silver
FGT- Red again, last 4 have been Blue, Red, Blue, Red.
 
Hmm, looks like the colors are randomly created for everyone.

Very interesting. :cool:
 
For me...

Furai - Metallic Red
Veyron - Blue and Grey
FGT - Dark Green and Yellow
 
Hmm, looks like the colors are randomly created for everyone.

Very interesting. :cool:

Colors I believe are only identical if using the same PS3.

Example: If I have two accounts, what is in my first account will be the same colors as in my 2nd account.
 
Colors I believe are only identical if using the same PS3.

Example: If I have two accounts, what is in my first account will be the same colors as in my 2nd account.

Yea, that's why i thought everyone getting the same colors. :lol:

Really surprised me now.
 
Back