Just to let you know, OCD updated!

  • Thread starter Thread starter a.ilitzky
  • 34 comments
  • 3,022 views
Bought the black furai, even though i already had a yellow one. The black is so cool lookin. Also bought ZZII. Pretty disappointing car selection though. Seasonal events are worse. They've been slacking in the seasonals as it is. I was hoping to make a couple million. But they just have that classic junk that i don't even feel like doing.
 
My OCD has a Red Furai, Black Veyron and Yellow/Black FGT. Too bad everything so expensive. I wouldve preferred this FGT over my Orange one and the red Furai looks amazing...

Oh, and my ZZII is green :yuck:. Guess Ill just paint it Rosso Scuderia!
 
Colors I believe are only identical if using the same PS3.

Example: If I have two accounts, what is in my first account will be the same colors as in my 2nd account.
Anyone know if there is a way to 'cycle' (reset) the colors of the cars in your OCD?


I already have a few different Furai colors and FGT colors, and it gets rather annoying to have the exact same colors showing up all of the time. I've been saving up my money to buy something I don't already have in my garage. :)

For example, for the past two weeks I've had a white and purple FGT in my OCD, for the two weeks previous to that, I had an orange one in there. Now this week, another orange one shows up. Yay.
Also everyone is getting cool red and green Furai in their OCD, I got a yellow one, the exact same one I won in B-Spec.
 
Last edited:
Back