Just traded a 1 mil+ after the "deadline"

  • Thread starter Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 9 comments
  • 703 views
Messages
821
Messages
EivlEvo
Was able to get a Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept through just now.

I suspect we've got a little while before the ban hamster drops in!

Get TRADING!
 
Yeah I just sent a Ferrari sp1 to a mate too. Mmmm wonder how long the window is open?
 
Until 2pm... that's when the whole world is on 4th March.
 
I did just now send a Starion rallycar. Still open i guess..:dopey:
 
Yeah what time zone?

Since his "Location" says "London/England" (which is by the way a great city ;) ), his time zone is most likely GMT/UTC.
 
Since his "Location" says "London/England" (which is by the way a great city ;) ), his time zone is most likely GMT/UTC.

Well the important thing is... that we learned something.
 
I swear that that wasn't there before...
 
Never been happy about PD's inability to stick to a schedule until today. :)
 
Back